PIXEL QUILT: LOGO EDITION!

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
No :(

I have crap to do RN but if there's no progress in a day or so, I may just grab the remaining squares and cram something in there.

I am shamefully bad at getting group projects finished!
is it just T and D left? Have they been claimed?
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Yase and no; I at least keep the OP up to date!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I think people are scared of T and D because they have no idea how to transition between the tiles that come between them, since they are so radically different from each other.

I'd be REALLY impressed to see what someone can make out of the dragon head I made. :P
I'll tackle D. I'm not a pro, but I think I can work something out.
Just gotta make sure I free up time for it...
I'll give T a whack. I've got a decent idea for a smoothish transition.
Sooz
Good luck, men! Do your website proud!

Cosmic squid joins. I do wonder what it's saying.
Sooz
Oh hell yes. This is better than anything I could hope for.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
That is excellent, Zephyr!
Sooz
Yo, Doc Ock, you taken any time out of getting thrashed by Spider Man to pixel this thing?
So, it's been almost two weeks and no response...
Are we gonna say the last spot is up for grabs again?
Sooz
Once it's two weeks exactly, yeah. So, Friday!
Sooz
Go, with my blessing!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Perfection. Now what? What were we gonna do with it after it was finished?
now that is just hilariously awesome.

YAAAAY \o/