[EVENT] CHAIN OF LOVE

Pages: first prev 123 last
but using them frontview kinda like mystic quest so it's compatible with the default everything XD
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Yeah that would work :)
Altough I don't really care anything is fine for me :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Whats wrong with the default battle system for a game like this?
nothing, that's why we're using the default battle system isn't it?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sorry, Zeig. I haven't practiced German since pass exams. It wouldn't make sense.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with it.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Cap_H
Sorry, Zeig. I haven't practiced German since pass exams. It wouldn't make sense.

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with it.

dont feel bad. A lot of people think siegfried, which the name is actually based off of, and assume I didn't change the name a bit more.

If you all wanna go default, that's fine with me, but lets at least add a few scripts to its functionally a bit better and slightly bug fixed, though I wouldn't mind giving it the yanfly touch a bit more beyond that to liven it up a bit. Nothing fancy or complicated though mind you.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'll be definitely using some Yanflies and some other interface and utility scripts. I want to make a smaller tweak to skills with them being equipment based.

Edit: I'm at graphics right now and I can't find three different cowboys with faces.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have my part finished. It's in desperate need of polish, but finished. I removed one scene from my script as i wasn't happy with its quality (It was important, becuz it clearly showed time travel) and I'm leaving up to Cash, where he wants to take it.
I'll post some screenshots and info after proof-playing.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
I've got da power!
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Just wondering where this game was at? I think it's my turn sometime soon.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Cap was gonna be away for a few weeks, so I don't think this will be finished anytime soon :(
SunflowerGames
author=ExtremeDevelopment
Cap was gonna be away for a few weeks, so I don't think this will be finished anytime soon :(

I thought he was finished his part of the game. Cashmere said that he was doing it in one post somewhere else.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
So, Wassup?
To be honest, this won't be finished any time soon. I don't have time to organize it right now and I lost Chain's folder some time ago.
However I want to return to this later. Meanwhile I will be creating custom graphics for us to use within the game (mainly western set accompanied by some fantasy, almost modern and sci-fi chips). I will probly be back on track in January or February.
With this, I have to apologize to Cash, who put his time and energy in it and anyone else, who wanted to do so. Hopefully, You will get your chance.
To explain myself. Right now, my life's got pretty turbulent. I'm moving next month, I have to manage both school and money and I probly will be without internet and computer for few months. My other non-maker projects consume most of my free time these days and I can't dedicate myself to an extra one. To demonstrate gravity of the situation, I uninstalled Crusader Kings 2.
Luckily, there's good news too. I will be around, trying to make some more reviews, chatting on IRC channel and so on.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Cap_H
I lost Chain's folder some time ago.

That's all good. I have the version that I had last. But wow that's interesting; the new developments that are happening in your life. I hope all the best for you, Cap, as you journey this great land. Of course, I'll be seeing you around still, but with the introduction of new IRL elements, I can't help but be excited for you. So yeah, just keep chill.
SunflowerGames

I always wondered what happened with this game.
Thought it was the same thing that happened to all team games.

Befuddle Quest 7 being on the top of that list.
Pages: first prev 123 last