RPG MAKER 2000 VALUE! IS NOW OUT IN ENGLISH!

Was there ever a change list between 2k and 2kValue? I don't know shit what might've changed since I used Don's version from a million years ago.

e: Beaten by Darken:
author=Darken
What exactly does Value!+ add?
So will there be another contest like the rm2003 one but this time with rm2000? :P
author=ankylo
so uh, did I do something wrong, because the Humble store download installer for RM2000 wants a password...

I'm having the same problem.

Probably going to wait for the Steam version on my end though, since that's what I wanted in the first place.
author=J-Man
So will there be another contest like the rm2003 one but this time with rm2000? :P

With IGMC starting today I'd put it under 'unlikely' atm (unless somebody else chooses to start one)
From the looks of it the Steam version isn't online yet - it might be trying to 'log' in to the hidden page, thus why you need a password. That's what I'm assuming.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker_2000#RPG_Maker_2000_VALUE.21

author=J-Man

Yes, but a lot more free when it comes to graphics. Basically just no rips, but you'll learn more about it soon-ish.

Not everyone is taking part in IGMC, GRS.
No, the installer includes all of the files. I can extract the files from the installer, but since it creates folders and registry entries RE: RTP and Plugins, I can't really just run RPG2000.exe. Also, the help file has a few "RPG2003" references in it...

This isn't a 16MB "I'm actually a placeholder for Steam" file. It's all of RM2000. Just password protected.
Guys, sorry but it looks like something went really wrong over there.
I was on an all-day trip with my employees and didn't notice what was going on.

It appears to me that 1) accidentally there was the internal 2k3 changelog linked instead of the official 2k one, so you now saw unreleased WIP features in the next 2k3 version. Well, oops, take it as a teaser.

But apart from that, 2) it appears like our internal preliminary installer was released, and this is why it wants a password. This is not supposed to be official, and I'm sorry that you got this mess-up. I hope it will be fixed soon.

(But the Steam version should work.)
author=Cherry
Guys, sorry but it looks like something went really wrong over there.
I was on an all-day trip with my employees and didn't notice what was going on.

It appears to me that 1) accidentally there was the internal 2k3 changelog linked instead of the official 2k one, so you now saw unreleased WIP features in the next 2k3 version. Well, oops, take it as a teaser.

But apart from that, it appears like our internal preliminary installer was released, and this is why it wants a password. This is not supposed to be official, and I'm sorry that you got this mess-up. I hope it will be fixed soon.

(But the Steam version should work.)

Cherry, thanks for the update! Hopefully the Humble Store download is fixed soon! (not that I'll actually make a game or anything...but just in case)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is so cool. As soon as I manage to reactivate my paypal, I'm shopping frenzy.
Differences between 2000, 2000 Value! and 2000 Value!+

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker_2000

Are there any other changes?
author=Liberty
The new one is Value+, right? 2kV~

Also, something not mentioned in the changelog is that the window in the Animations tab has changed from having a tiiiiiiny slice of window for the sound/flashes to being bigger and better placed. Seriously, that shit fucked me up a lot when trying to work with the animations. >.<;

Hey guys, we're updating RM2k installer! Sorry for the problem!
I am happy XD.

I always more enjoy BS in RM2k than RM2k3.

This link is official (non sream) version? If yes, I must buy this. I hate sream.

RM2k and RM2k3 and patch is the best RM engines, this is better than VX ACE. (for example, we have 4 BS (1 in RM2k and 3 in RM2k3), old console style, the best events, the fastest versions, game is for old and new computers...

I must get a question. Is a small chance to RM95 English release (and sim)? This maker is my favorite, more than rm2k/3. I like this specific style, 256 colours in one moment, the best menus for RM series, limits which may be broken...
We have no plans to translate any other makers by this point ;w;
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
Holy Crap!

Great news! This is the program that got me into RPG Maker! :D
This is good, as it was the best built maker because you could throw heaps at it and it never got any LAG. Well done guys!
Magi
Resident Terrapin
Won't be buying anything today, but grats to everybody involved on bringing legitimacy to my first maker

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
About time! Er, I mean... I'm surprised. Totally.

Now to wait for it to pop up on Steam at a discount.
Or~ You could purchase the Game Making Humble Bundle and get it at 90% off... :DDD

(as well as getting a shit ton of other stuff)