WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@LockeZ :yes but even people with multiple personalities can't be in 2 places at the same time, you'll tell me (yes, you will!) nor could a limping clone, then that would mean only one thing : these people are lying, at least the one from California and from that other place I don't remember the name of.
I imagine you're joking, but I'm not too sure there's room for laughter in here? So, just in case...
Chana has her Mafia game face on.
chana
Sorry, I carry it a bit everywhere, these days!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Zeuzio
Cross off one more FF8 avatar from the list.

Wheeeee, bandwagon!
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Yellow Magic
author=Zeuzio
Wheeeee, bandwagon!

No.

No.

Stop that.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Well would you look at that.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Don't mind if I do! :3
author=LockeZ
You sure it wasn't you? Like, maybe you have multiple personalities. I'm not saying this is the most obvious answer, but it would explain a lot. You can't just dismiss it because obviously you wouldn't know if it were true. It would be kinda nuts, but I'm not actually sure it would be any more nuts than some guy who looks just like you but limps and talks differently going around pretending to be you and hanging out with your friends. If it happens again you should possibly consider seeing a psychiatrist just to be safe.

Also no one in the world calls people "young miss" and "young sir" you are making that up. You didn't grow up in a caricature of the early 1800s.

In the past, I did have a rather large mental breakdown that triggered (That people on this forum might remember...) such a state for the most part, due to the fact my home burned down and I woke up inside, surrounded by flames, but that has not been a problem for many years now. No, there is a distinct possibility that this person is indeed nothing more then one of these many bizarre things that keep happening to me. For example, four years ago I went to a drive through and as I left I saw a person whom looked exactly like me stare at me through the glass. Did I stop and question him? No, I booked the hell out of dodge. There are somethings in this world I rather would not like to question. The fact, and the one fact that bothers me the most, is the idea of me being in two places at the same time is sheerly impossible. I don't know, maybe there are doppelgangers in this world. Hell, maybe it is someone I've made angry, either way I am trying to figure out who it is. So, I will rule your theory out on that subject.

It was a custom that I was raised with pure and simple. It was always jonge meneer this, jonge miss that. It is nothing more then a formality, which I still carry with me even now.

@Chana: Thanks for understanding! I am off to North Caralina for the weekend where I will meet Seth and Jim in person. Surely, we can come up with something, or at least a way to grab this guy next time they see him, so I can deal with this in person.
author=Khos
author=Yellow Magic
author=Zeuzio
Wheeeee, bandwagon!
No.

No.

Stop that.

Sorry K-hos, but I won't stop until we get every character! (kidding)
chana
@facesforce : hope things go well, take care.
Melkino
solos collectors on purpose
FF8 characters
FF8 characters everywhere
author=Melkino
FF8 characters
FF8 characters everywhere
Really? I haven't noticed. Which ones are they? (it's chana's avatar, isn't it)
author=LockeZ
Also no one in the world calls people "young miss" and "young sir" you are making that up...

That can't be the only thing he's making up... But as long as he keeps people entertained then it's all right, I guess. xP
"I am looking forward to Michael Bay remaking Care Bears except they'll be indifferent and also technically walruses"
I need to hurry up with the game making.
I just noticed the ignore thingy.

Oh, <insert name of disliked person>, its time to say good night.