WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Arandomgamemaker
I just noticed the ignore thingy.

Oh, <insert name of disliked person>, its time to say good night.

Damn, there is no option to ignore myself.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Look closer, Michael Bay isn't directing the new TMNT movie, he's just the producer. The director is Jonathan Liebesman, who did Battle: Los Angeles, The Killing Room, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (but not the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre).

So basically, not only will it not have mutants, but the action scenes are gonna suck too. Michael Bay would be an improvement.
Everything about that upcoming movie gives me a bad feeling.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Hey, now. Battle: Los Angeles was a really, really good movie I thought. Though, it doesn't come close to being as awesome as the Sherlock Holmes movies. The other two, I didn't even attempt to see them. Anyways, what makes me sad is that I heard they're going to make the turtles some sort of space creatures instead of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Hopefully this isn't true and is just a rumor.
author=Arandomgamemaker
I just noticed the ignore thingy.

Oh, <insert name of disliked person>, its time to say good night.

I'm way ahead of you
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
author=GreatRedSpirit

I am so glad I was never able to see that version of TMNT when I was in my younger days or else I would have called my childhood a lie.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I think we almost have a full party now.

All we're missing is Quistis.

and Edea.
So, I was driving home at like, 2:30 a.m. Then all the sudden this BEAR walks out on the road, snarls (at least I assume since it was showing it's teeth and looked super pissed) and was coming towards my car. But I was going 75 mph and only got a quick glimpse since it was in the other lane. It was easily the width of my car though. That would've completely trashed my car if I hit it.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Yellow Magic
author=Zeuzio
Cross off one more FF8 avatar from the list.
Wheeeee, bandwagon!

So the theory that Happy and Kyrsty were making a secret game together was a self-delusion?
Puddor
PERHAPS NOT

HUU HUU HUU

/me says nothing more
To be or no to be Edea....that is the question.
After my shower tonight, I filled the tub up with water as hot as I could get it/as hot as I could stand so I could give my battered body a much needed soak, with my mp3 player hooked up to some speakers and set to shuffle. Nobody here has ever ridden in a car with me, but if you had, you would know how eclectic my music taste tends to be. Well, around the time a Pavarotti track from Rigoletto came up, I realized: I'm soaking in a bath and listening to opera at the same time... I think I need to build/attempt to fix something tomorrow in the hopes of calling back any slower moving members of tonight's testosterone exodus.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Harmonic Quote Archive
I should probably get to work on that website.
ended up in a seat next to a group of inconsiderate boors who began booing at the stage before the show even started

why were you people there what was even the point
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Happy birthday to me ;_;

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Wow, neat video! Happy birthday.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Happy birthday Ark, Zeuzio, Deckiller and me.
Puddor
What the hell? Too many birthdays!

/me explodes into confetti

author=Khos
Happy birthday Ark, Zeuzio, Deckiller and me.

Why thank you! :D

And happy birthday to Ark and Deckiller, apparently!

EDIT:

And of course, happy birthday to you too, K-hos. :]