The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
An RMN con would be interesting. What the hell would we do though? XD

I probably wouldn't talk to anyone.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=Isrieri
Pub?

In that case, there better be some decent booze and stuff for mixed drinks or I'm out. XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We can make all of my disgusting mixed drink recipes from the other thread. The ones that involve animal lard and iron filings and crumbled-up muffin bottoms, or whatever the hell it was I listed.

Also, I would guess that some of us probably enjoy video games.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Isrieri
Pub?

A being after my own heart

author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Isrieri
Pub?
In that case, there better be some decent booze and stuff for mixed drinks or I'm out. XD

..and another one.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=nhubi
author=Isrieri
Pub?
A being after my own heart

author=Zeigfried_McBacon
author=Isrieri
Pub?

..and another one.

You're trying to tell us something. I just know it...
author=Ratty524
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
I'd get you all to play Cards Against Humanity whilst drinking and eating snacks, with Princess Bride on in the background.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I'm in yo

Looks like kentona's basically on the other side of Canada though. C'est la vie!
A party at Kentona's house? I'd be down.
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
author=kentona
author=Ratty524
author=Zeigfried_McBacon
I'd get you all to play Cards Against Humanity whilst drinking and eating snacks, with Princess Bride on in the background.

Done and sold!
...now I wanna go even more. ;.;

Man, these Jam games are looking great! Here, have a playlist of the current lot so far: http://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/playlists/52950/
I'll be sure to add them all. But yay! Great looking/sounding games are gogogo!
unity
You're magical to me.
Haha, yeah, I can't wait to play all of these! :DDDD I love game jams!
pianotm
I should have joined this. I only didn't because I'm trying to get some writing done.
I should have joined this. I only didn't because old men can't jam.
There should be another one some time this year so anyone who missed out this time around can jump in then~
It's been a lot of fun working with different people and just seeing a game come to life like this. I mean, it's very different to how I usually tackle my own games - for example, I usually start with story then add the gameplay but this time we focussed on getting the gameplay sorted, then adding story scenes after. It's been pretty effective.

kentona, does that mean old women can jam? Because you're only, what? A year or two older than me? Something like that. XD

...I re-read that and was reminded of my grandmother who makes jam all the time. Yes, old women can jam. They can jam unlike any other.
pianotm
author=kentona
I should have joined this. I only didn't because old men can't jam.

Very not true. Getting old doesn't mean you have to grow up. Besides which, you can't be much older than me if you even are older than me (I've seen pictures!), and I'm always going to jam.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I gonna subscribe to all these shiny new games. They all look lovely!
I hope he's not older than you, piano. Having already said I'm a year or two behind him, that would make me my grandmother.

He is a year (two?) older than you piano and I'm sorry, I got your age confused with someone else's >.<; I DID A BOOBOO AND I'M SORRY!!! ;.;
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Minimally, I want to subscribe to all the game-jam games, because they are my competition, and I want to know what I'm up against I know I will want to play them all. At some point!