WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Then the playlist on this page will be useful. ^.^

e: fucking page break -.-;

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/playlists/52950/
I'm old enough to remember when the NES came out.

anywho, I am thinking about how Samsung Smart TVs, in addition to recording all of your conversations and sending them to a 3rd party server (which you've probably heard about by now), has now been splicing in Pepsi ads into any media you'd stream to the TV

https://www.reddit.com/r/PleX/comments/2va6k9/plex_stops_half_way_through_and_plays_a_pepsi_ad/

So yeah, watching a movie or something streaming from your PC? SPLICE! AD TIME!

this is how distopias start
Just buy ps3s as the master media player because jfc that is repugnant

eat shit samsung
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty
I hope he's not older than you, piano. Having already said I'm a year or two behind him, that would make me my grandmother.He is a year (two?) older than you piano and I'm sorry, I got your age confused with someone else's >.<; I DID A BOOBOO AND I'M SORRY!!! ;.;

No need to apologize. I'm 34.
author=GreatRedSpirit
Just buy ps3s as the master media player because jfc that is repugnant

eat shit samsung

Having to wait for Doritos commercial to finish before dialing 911 on Samsung Galaxy S6
doritos sends their condolences that the firefighters did not arrive in time to save your house and they are giving you a snack sized bag of doritos to help you in your time of need
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
Having to wait for Doritos commercial to finish before dialing 911 on Samsung Galaxy S6

Part of the patents for technology related to the Playstation 4
Cocassu
Pink, the color of Liberty.
Damn, lol just realized I was thinking that I forgot I had a pizza in the oven.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=slash
author=kentona

It'd be better if you could make it work based on a phrase of your choice. I wouldn't mind so much if I could tell the ads to fuck off and they did. (Actually, I probably would still mind because fuck that. Next they'll be trying to stream the fuckers right into our brains.)
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Liberty
It'd be better if you could make it work based on a phrase of your choice. I wouldn't mind so much if I could tell the ads to fuck off and they did. (Actually, I probably would still mind because fuck that. Next they'll be trying to stream the fuckers right into our brains.)

But then they couldn't brainwash and indoctrinate us with subliminal messages and repetition exercises.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=slash
author=kentona

Does this mean that I should just get a used PS3 instead?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
AFAIK they never actually implemented any of this, I guess they just hold the patent. It's amusing as heck though (and just a little scary).
Telling commercials to fuck off would be fun though~

It'd probably wear off after five minutes and I'd be annoyed by it though.
I'm now imagining another future where so much capital and manpower is invested in novel, Orwellian advertising schemes that no one actually makes the products they're advertising.

I propose Advertisement Jutsu. It's a special martial art where when you knock out the opponent, he has a dream of the product you want to advertise to him. Could be especially effective for food or drink products.
author=slash
AFAIK they never actually implemented any of this, I guess they just hold the patent. It's amusing as heck though (and just a little scary).

That's one of the most poisonous things I've ever seen. Why not just have the PS4 scan barcodes of purchased items before it can turn on?

Better idea: Make a real game console. Oh wait, those don't sell anymore, they're not fucking shilling enough Mtn Dew tie ins at COD players to survive in today's market.

Man who the fuck would even buy a Smart TV at this point? I was against it as soon as I heard you had to download updates for a fucking television, but THIS?
author=turkeyDawg
I'm now imagining another future where so much capital and manpower is invested in novel, Orwellian advertising schemes that no one actually makes the products they're advertising.

We're not already there?

Smart TVs are stupid. I want my TV to be dumb, but just smart enough to make the picture quality good. I want my TV to last at least 10 years without relying on benevolent corporate overlords to put out software updates for the next big streaming service. I can always buy a $99 Roku when that happens and it will be cheaper than the several hundred dollar premium for "smart" TVs. Fuck smart TV.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My thoughts are, "Darigaaz, I thought we were done, guys?" But, I guess, ultimately, CRUNCH TIME HAS HAPPENED!
the best part when you guys are talking CRUNCH I think "poop"
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Give it a few days and this thing will be a viral hit. And yes, you do need to talk to him like an idiot so that he doesn't freak out.