WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

They announced a spiritual succesor to Banjo-Kazooie, made by former Rare employees.

I guess I can die happy now.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Pizza
They announced a spiritual succesor to Banjo-Kazooie, made by former Rare employees.

It better be good.
author=Corfaisus
author=Pizza

It better be good.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/gUnzis2.jpg

Seriously though, if it's actually good I don't even know what I'm going to do with my life. I can't handle the truth, man. I CAN'T HANDLE IT. I've been waiting for a proper sequel to Banjo-Tooie (tied for my favourite game of all time FYI) for like 10 fucking years.

The fact that it isn't Rare is giving me some hope though.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
Then the playlist on this page will be useful. ^.^

e: fucking page break -.-;

http://rpgmaker.net/users/Liberty/playlists/52950/

So are they all done now, can we play them, can we, can we?
Some are done, some aren't yet. I think there's less than a day until time is up. (That said, Wolf and Kid is complete and up for any who want to play, so... :DDD )
nhubi
OK, I'll grab that one. There are only 6 on your list so far, assuming that's just because they are the only ones with game-pages thus far? All of them look interesting, the only one I'm not that enamoured of is Bright Future and that is only because of permadeath, not my favourite game mechanic.
nhubi
My library smells of roses. This has to stop.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
At the time we turned in our game for the game jam I had been awake for 30 hours. I also had gone 12 hours without eating, though that part wasn't on purpose - I just didn't realize it.

If only I could be this motivated about working on things that pay money.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=LockeZ
At the time we turned in our game for the game jam I had been awake for 30 hours. I also had gone 12 hours without eating, though that part wasn't on purpose - I just didn't realize it.

If only I could be this motivated about working on things that pay money.

Then make a commercial game. Your games are certainly good enough for it.
I want to be part of a game jam. When's the next one? Custom scripts are about the only thing I've ever actually finished and I would love to contribute them to something that on the whole will be "finished" by some metric.
Yeah, I feel like a total moron for not getting in on the McBacon Jam. In hindsight, I would have loved the pixel art practice.

Make another McBacon Jam, Zeig.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So, would you say you're a ... bacon jam jelly pizza?
author=LockeZ
So, would you say you're a ... bacon jam jelly pizza?

Why does that sound kind of good?

also

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/11/measles-parties-warning_n_6658232.html

This is seriously testing the limits of Human stupidity. Anti-Vacc was bad enough to begin with, but apparently they aren't content with spreading dangerous diseases through ignorance alone, no, they gotta get it done faster. Why not just put your kids in a sack and toss it into the fucking ocean? You clearly have no regard for the value of life anyways, you may as well just fucking kill them faster.
So apparently I lost right at the beginning of the Battledome, for not paying attention to the rmn happenings for the past few weeks. I remember Dudesoft sending me a PM but I completely forgot about it afterwards. And more recently I missed that Valentine's day dating sim game or whatever it was... You people should not run more than one event at the same time.

Also, my character had a PowerGlove. How could he lose? Haven't you guys heard how 'BAD' the PowerGlove is? ...Oh.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Pizza

This is seriously testing the limits of Human stupidity. Anti-Vacc was bad enough to begin with, but apparently they aren't content with spreading dangerous diseases through ignorance alone, no, they gotta get it done faster. Why not just put your kids in a sack and toss it into the fucking ocean? You clearly have no regard for the value of life anyways, you may as well just fucking kill them faster.

Really? I think it's rather smart. I mean, going ahead and getting your kids exposed to the disease in order to gain immunity to it later on in life? That seems like a awesome idea!

I wish scientists would figure out a more efficient way to do that. Maybe like, I don't know, putting a mild strain of that disease into an injection or something to give to our kids so they could get that immunity while lowering the risk of dying?

Doesn't that sound amazing?
author=Red_Nova
author=Pizza

Really? I think it's rather smart. I mean, going ahead and getting your kids exposed to the disease in order to gain immunity to it later on in life? That seems like a awesome idea!

I wish scientists would figure out a more efficient way to do that. Maybe like, I don't know, putting a mild strain of that disease into an injection or something to give to our kids so they could get that immunity while lowering the risk of dying?

Doesn't that sound amazing?
inorite? those damn lazy doctors. Instead they jsut suck at the teat of big pharma pushing these "vaccines" when they should be researching ways to build up a persons immune system naturally! bastards.

seriously, though, some of the arguments against vaccines are just...wow. Like some people think that getting vaccines "use up" our immune systems (like our immune systems have a limited pool of MP and can only cast Esuna so many times I guess?), or that vaccines are some sort of chemical that resides in our blood to kill viruses (like... well, chemo, for cancer?), or - the best one - that to PRODUCE VACCINES you need RECENTLY ABORTED BABIES.

E:
sorry, what I meant was VACCINES CONTAINS ABORTED FETAL TISSUE.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
or - the best one - that to PRODUCE VACCINES you need RECENTLY ABORTED BABIES.

... That's...

T-that's actually an argument? That people are making? With no hint of irony? At all?

Kentona, please tell me this is just another one of your sarcastic posts.

... please?

It's not like the correction is that much better.
I can't remember the blog post, but there was one amazing deconstruction of the Autism argument made by an Autistic woman. Basically it just boils down to the fact that Autism is made out to be much, MUCH worse than it (usually) is, and that hey, Measles is a little bit worse than being Autistic, since Autism isn't possibly fatal.

Of course, those arguments were made to the people who are dumb enough to believe that vaccines cause fucking autism, a claim which like ONE complete quack made and was immediately proven wrong about.

The whole "as god intended" argument makes me cringe. Never mind science, never mind it being 2015, never mind all the proof that vaccines are safe and work, never mind any of it, cause good old god wants your kids to die, and when you're a braindead moron who believes in mystical men and fairytales I guess you don't need to worry about the safety of your kids.

These people should be fucking arrested for attempted murder.
I never understood the whole 'God intended' argument. For all you know, god intended to have that doctor develop the damn vaccine and for your kid to take it.
author=meustrus
I want to be part of a game jam. When's the next one? Custom scripts are about the only thing I've ever actually finished and I would love to contribute them to something that on the whole will be "finished" by some metric.

The next one will be a while away, I'm afraid. That said, there will be ample events between now and then - even short gammak events - that should keep you busy. AND there's never a time when you can't just make a short game for whatever reason~

But, yeah, I think the next gammak event is March - there's definitely going to be something then. Something... awesome. :DDD

author=kentona
I never understood the whole 'God intended' argument. For all you know, god intended to have that doctor develop the damn vaccine and for your kid to take it.

YES! THANK YOU! FFS, this is what I have been saying for YEARS!!!