WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Wrapping my sister's Transformers presents in rainbow and Hello Kitty wrapping paper. Not sure what to make of that.
(My sister is older than me)

author=LockeZ
u r filling ur body full of chmicals

u gotta eat all natural foods 2 stay hlthy

yo ,not gonna lie ,u sound like a paid shill fort he PRO-ORGANICC LOBBYISTS

dman hippies cant cut it in the FREE MAKRET ,so teyh feed us lies (but don worry their ORGANIC lies!!) to squeeze more money out of the middle-class amaericans!!!

who even tells us whats haelthy and organic anyways????? the GOVERMENT!!

akso yourselves this:: how do we know theer';s any truth to tthese labels/?? u kno whut i think?? i think its all a conspricasy by BIG AGRICULTUTE ,makin deals with da BIG G to elimiinate affordable competition!!!!

u mite say "but meny organic businesses are samll", but let me just ask u , have u ever heaard of a FRONT ORGANIZATION!!!!! its so easy for a BIG CORPORATION to just make up an "upstart" little business, so small adn cute u coudl hold it on you're hand....

and htat's just the ORGANICS INDUSTRY!! now we'ev got BIG VEGETAEBLEs and fruit growesr and animal ritghes activits trying to tell us 'oh meat gives you cancer" and "milk gives you acne" and "wheat gives you shcizoprhenia', but let me tell you tha REAL TRUTH ---
*assassinated by government and corporate ninjas*
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Alichains
Because people think bacon goes with everything!

It does, tho.
:D
:D SKY!
What Greg?
:D IMABANANA
You're what?
IM ABANANA!!
What happened to your clothes?
IM A BANANA!!!

I forgot about this for some reason
I whole heartedly approve bananas. aka, the penis flower. Whole. Heartedly.

I am banana. :DDD

Sexy Banana (NSFL)
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I really don't know what drugs I was on when I was 13, but apparently they too gave me a fondness for bananas.

KEEP ZE MONKEYS AWAY FROM MY HANDS

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=Liberty
I whole heartedly approve bananas. aka, the penis flower. Whole. Heartedly.

I am banana. :DDD

Sexy Banana (NSFL)

Oh dear lord, the libanana virus has resurfaced. NOT AGAIN!!!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I watched both banana videos at 5 a.m (when I should be asleep/delirious) and neither struck me as all that fascinating or funny. It probably would've been a hoot if I was still 13-15, but everything batshit is awesome around that age. That's prime Myspace/anime/meme years.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm actually not that fond of banana's, not the taste, the texture. So I can have smoothies etc and be happy, just don't give me one to eat, I'll pass.

Raspberries now, raspberries I would climb over hot rocks to get.
Ugh, I accidentally clicked the wrong link on youtube and ended up in Hells backyard where everyone is saying that the fact games like rapelay got banned in most countries means there's no such thing as rape culture.

I need to go take a shower. I feel like I've been contaminated after a 20 second skim of the comments there. ;.;

On a happier note - I love me some bananas. I need to buy some so I can has more fruit smoothies. I'm currently out of fruit (bar peaches but for some reason they are very sour when blended so nope).

Mum's been trying to convince me to add vegetables to the blend. Uh. No. Noooo. Fruit and veggies should never mix. WTF? Why would you do that to either of them? ;.;
Sure, let me get my banana/pea smoothie, okay? No, how about strawberry/cauliflower. Ugh, I think I just made myself sick.

The only veggies that are great as juice is carrot. Nope, that's it. Just carrot. All other veggies go home.

BUT!!! Why in the fuck would you blend a carrot to drink when you could, idk, eat the damn thing and enjoy the crunch? Things that do not compute - blending veggies instead of eating the fucking things instead. >.<;
nhubi
Celery goes well blended too, but yes crunch is better every time.

Though I would say give beets a go, they are actually quite sweet and do work with some fruit. How do you feel about herbs? Mint or parsley for example go really well with watermelon.

Not going to even start on the whole 'there is no rape culture thing' because, well just because it's anger inducing and I don't need my blood pressure raised today.
I used to drink a beet/carrot/celery mix, but that was when we had an actual juicer. The machine I use for my smoothies is a blender - juicers remove the pulp. Blenders don't. There's a big difference between the two, especially with beets, carrots and celery. Dear god, the celery.

Not for lack of trying, but norp. Did not work as expected I'm afraid.

(That said, fresh beetroot grated over a salad is omg, so good. Australian's are big on beetroot. It's the best~<3 (Aside from carrots, of course.))

I actually have some watermelon in the fridge but couldn't come up with a bunch of fruits that would go well with it and not overpower it. Apples, maybe, depending on the type. Most fruits either have too over-powering a taste or aren't watery/light enough to go well with it. Guess it's another 'add to nom pile' fruit. Though I am curious to see whether it'd blend well with lettuce (but then, I imagine lettuce would be a lot like celery).

Hm... I wonder what watermelon, cherry and chilli would taste like?
nhubi
Watermelon goes well with other red fruit for some reason (strawbs and raspberries) and with the sourers citrus, Lemon and lime.

Watermelon and chilli sounds brilliant, and a great kickstarter in the morning.

...though you could always add banana!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The person who made this FF6 hack is a genius and a monster:

I'm thinking of this sketch from Monty Python for some reason, again.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Pink screennames for Valentine's Day?
EMBRACE THE PINK MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Netflix is developing a live-action Legend of Zelda TV show.

So far they're still in the "looking for writers" stage though, so anything could happen. Frankly, although I would need to change my underwear if I heard that this had actually started filming, I'm having a hard time imagining what it would be like. Most of the meat of Legend of Zelda revolves around Link and perhaps one other character exploring far from civilization. Netflix described the concept as a more family-friendly Game of Thrones, but I feel like it would be difficult for the series to have much dialogue or character interaction unless Link only occupied the screen a small fraction of the time.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm for WWE: Super Smash Bros Era
Corfaisus
Oh my God, I'm fabulous!