WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

unity
You're magical to me.
author=kentona
I am on a derivative at Firefox here at work, and I see double bold.

Yeah, I seem to be able to see it on Chrome and Firefox. Huh.
I use the fallen king of browsers Opera v12 and don't see it and probably never will until it breaks every website other browsers realize that ctrl+tab should go back to your last tab and not enumerate through them
Link

Let's hope they're right about this. I'd love to hear more good news about Space.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
2025: We found bacteria!
author=Corfaisus

This would still be amazing.
Banned words in Florida circa 2025:
Global warming
Climate change
Rising sea levels
(The former city of) Miami

and now

Alien life
The icy moons Europa, and Enceledus have favorable conditions for microbial life.
Gysers shooting out warm water and organic minerals was detected so far.
Even asteroids like Ceres may contain Frozen water deposits.
Thats just in our (Solar system) backyard. By next year a mission will
investigate. We also know there are other pale blue dots among the thousands
of exoplanets discovered so far. Here are the top list of Habitable candidates:
{Kepler 22B, Kepler 62E, Kepler 62F, Kepler 186F, Kepler 442b, Gliese 581d,
and Gliese 667c}
author=Corfaisus

2025: We make one of the most fundementally important discoveries ever.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=kentona
author=Corfaisus
This would still be amazing.
I feel accomplished every time I update the front page without breaking something. XD
>Drops bombshell cliffhanger
>"One Piece will be going on break next week"

OP Spoilers

FUCK YOU ODA, FUCK YOU
:3

OP makes me happy in all the right ways. ^.^
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I had a dream a few days ago, and there's one part of it that just makes me wonder "What in the world?" I remember most of it, as I wrote it down, but I constantly remember that one thing. I'll give it all though, just in case, and hide it if you don't care.

I'm hanging out with a guy and a girl, the guy I can make out but don't recognize at all, and the girl that I never got a good look a but recognize, at a party that takes place at my home. We keep wandering along the outside for no reason at all, walking through mud and a few thickets around my house during the afternoon, talking about universities, and the "price of life"- it's what I wrote down, but I don't remember the details.- Eventually they both leave at night via school-bus where I always get on my school-bus and I go inside my house. Perceived time-shift later, and my mother is asking how I managed to get screws and bolts through "my orange sweater". I'm confused, and leave my mother without an answer while taking out the screws and bolts one-by one while she holds it up in front of me. With them all in my hand I take them to what used to be my room but is now my sisters room(has been for a few years) and place them on her desk, only to realize "Oh yeah, not my room..." and the dream ends.

Anybody have any takes on this?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I don't know about all that shit, but this place needs a defibrillator so here's a manatee with a squishy face.

Also, oh my God! This coming Tuesday (April 14th), my cat girl Sarah will officially be 10 years old! I've gotta do something special for this, like a "Decade with Sarah" collage or something.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
@Seiromem, let me give it some thought. I'll PM you tomorrow sometime, probably night.
So last night I had a dream. That's weird enough because I haven't been dreaming in months.

The girl I like and I were sitting on a small pier. There was someone else there, I'm not sure who. We were all sitting on different edges and not facing each other. Me and the girl were talking, but there was a familiar tension between us. It was like she wanted to say something but was scared to.
We talked for a few moments without ever acknowledging the other person. I know he/she had come there with us and was listening to what we were saying, they just never spoke. The girl then gently fell into the water and sank down. Me and the other person just sat there knowing she was in trouble. There was a mutual sadness between us because we knew we had lost her. She drowned.
(We probably could've saved her. Lord knows why we didn't)

I'm actually not sure that the girl and I ever talked. I can't remember anyone speaking at all, but it feels like we might have been saying some personal stuff.

And because I have no life here's a drawing of the pier.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Damn, that is symbolic as hell.

Let her sail away, man. You have someone else.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
For the last couple of days, I've been having hard time thinking up anything creative and just been playing Guild Wars 2 or League of Legends. =/
Corfaisus
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This article makes me want to return to my MMO days. I want to see what happened to Age of Conan and the German guild of Naruto fans I was in. I want to know what Runescape is about nowadays (My friends used to be so addicted to Runascape, that they paid for illegal bots to grind for them, while being at school). I want to start playing SWTOR as I own a physical copy, but I should finish both Kotors first and I have the first one installed for over two years. My character has a long vacation on the Rakatian planet.
And I want to return to some others games as well (Vindictus, MappleStory and some other Chinese dope).