WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS

I don't like Snow either. He acts kinda dumb all the time. He is honest, good and so but not witty and that makes him often act unnaturally. Also It's nonsensical that he became the commander of The Ravens.
This fifth season seems all strange to me right now.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
My eyes ache, but I need to see how many people I can harass private message around the amateur-hour art sites (dA/FA) to see if I can't sneak in a little gift request for that thing I was talking about earlier. Chances are slim and I shouldn't expect anyone to jump down off of whatever they're doing to pander to my broke ass, but you never know unless you try.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Cap_H

I don't like Snow either. He acts kinda dumb all the time. He is honest, good and so but not witty and that makes him often act unnaturally. Also It's nonsensical that he became the commander of The Ravens.

How's it nonsensical? The guys a bloody hero

Jon Snow reminds me of Squall from FFVIII. A shedload of internal anguish but that doesn't stop him from stepping up and doing what needs to be done. A true leader.

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Not that I want to call you out or anything, Yellow Magic, but when are you going to be getting back onto putting out Dragon Fantasy Remade videos? You're slipping again.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
@Emmy

I will admit to not having seen him in anything other that GoT, but he only appears to have two expressions, both of which are constipated. Sorry. But I think given the array of talent available in the show, he just doesn't cut it for me, YMMV obviously.

YM

Well like I said that arrow shot did help redeem him for me, but he just seems a little wet. Perhaps by the end of the season I'll have joined the team, but I'm not yet convinced. Though if the whole your Dad wasn't actually Ned comes out, that will be an interesting revelation.

CapH

I think he has good instincts and I believe he deserves his post, or at least the books make it sensible, not sure how the show will carry that one through, though given his drive married with his compassion I can see it working.

I am thinking about hiding my posts in the What are you thinking about? thread
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Jesus Christ guys, just start a Game of Spoilers thread.
spoilers dark admiral hyperriker's behind it all
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Corfaisus
Not that I want to call you out or anything, Yellow Magic, but when are you going to be getting back onto putting out Dragon Fantasy Remade videos? You're slipping again.

I'll do another tonight, don't worry
Corfaisus
I'm running around the internet like a chicken with its head cut off asking everyone the same thing. Will you be the one?

You wouldn't know this unless you've also seen my devArt announcement, but my OC Sarah (the cat girl) is turning 10 years old on April 14th. I created her as a chibi kitten during an anime club visit to a library in middle school and she's been an irreplaceable part of my life ever since.

Now, I'm not one to jump around asking for gifts or anything, but given the momentous occasion, I have to ask. Would it be possible to get a little gift pic of her in some form for her "birthday"? Or do you know anyone who might be willing to fill that spot? I'll try my best to get something out as well, but I just want to celebrate this moment with someone else.

Since it's late notice I'd be more than understanding if it didn't get completed on the day, but it's all I've been thinking about for the past week and I really want to make this special. Think of it as a celebration for a good friend (no matter how fictitious she may be) that's been a bit of a guardian angel in your life.

That being said, I haven't admitted this to anyone, but I really feel like my creative endeavors have kept me on this planet through my bouts with chronic depression, and I've got Sarah to thank for that. Her smile lights up my heart in my darkest days.

It may sound crazy, but it's true, you know?

References can be found here, finer details are as follows:
• Typical, cat-like face
• Realistic frame in terms of body proportions. She used to have massive breasts but I scaled them back. She's also just a few inches short of 6 ft tall.
• Soft, cute, oval innie belly button
• Fluffy tail

I'd love to see her in your style, *willing participant name here*. Also:
(hidden because it's a lil more srs)
If you want to draw her fat/inflated/big butt/big boobs/whatever (as long as it isn't gore/rape/pregnant, pretty much), I'm down, just as long as she's happy. :D

EDIT: Also, just so that it doesn't look like I'm sitting on my laurels waiting for someone else to do everything for me, here's the thing I put together for the occasion. A few pictures ranging from 2005 to the present day put to music. It's on Youtube, but I won't be making it public until tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Sarah.wmv
I could certainly give it a shot, Corf. I don't think I've ever drawn a cat fur before, but I may whip up a portrait or something if I can think of a good way to do it.
Corfaisus
That would be greatly appreciated, Pizza. :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Yellow Magic
author=Cap_H

How's it nonsensical? The guys a bloody hero

Jon Snow reminds me of Squall from FFVIII. A shedload of internal anguish but that doesn't stop him from stepping up and doing what needs to be done. A true leader.

Yep, he is a good leader and it's bringing up some good situations. I liked how hi decapitated that coward. He is far more sympathetic now, than he used to. He was ripe for a punch so many times in previous seasons.
Actually, I'm finding it hard to like most of the cast in Game of Thrones. Bryan (Tristian of GoT) is probably my favorite at the moment, followed by her squire.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
At this point you guys aren't even marking why the things are hidden, so people don't know what show they're spoilers for or anything. Seriously, just go make a thread.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Nah, I'm done now.

Though if anyone else wants to, that's cool. I just didn't want to spoil it for anyone who hadn't seen the first episode of season 5 of GoT.

Still I imagine by now anyone who wants to, has.
Corfaisus

*giddy squeal*
10 years, babe. We made it.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm finished with my hiding session as well. We can have discussion about first four episodes of fifth season on IRC later today. I haven't dropped in since McBacon Jam (Where are our achievos by the way? Only three people seem to have them.).

Also, I have a brief question. I'm doing a film as an school exercise and I need to use some music. How does Creative commons licenses work? Can I use any of them. I won't be doing any remixes nor any profit. It won't be presented anywhere. I just can't use normally licensed music as I have a pact with the school and I would have to contact OSA and pay them royalties.

Edit: I figured it out. It's as unimportant as it is small now.
>Wake Up
>Read about the DLC in Mortal Kombat X
>May as well just go back to fucking sleep

EDIT: In more interesting and happy news, I had a cool dream last night. Basically it centred around my being given this magical crown deal that well, gave me magic powers.

It was about 20 minutes before the people of the area I was ruling were sending the cops after me, which says something about how good of an all powerful king I would be.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I had a dream last night where I was sitting in class, and I was really, really hot. Like, I was sweating so much I looked like I was standing out in the rain. So I brought out my portable fan from my backpack, plugged it in, and set it to low so I could cool off. The teacher just kept coming up to my desk and turning it off.

"Teacher, I'm burning up over here!" I kept saying.

"Don't care," the teacher kept replying, "Fans are not allowed in class,"

After about five cycles of this, I finally got fed up. When the teacher turned off my fan, I waited until she returned to the center of the class and resumed lecture before chucking my pencil at her as hard as I could. It sailed straight to her face, but before I could see the impact, I woke up.
Meep. Thunderstorm. >.<;;;;