WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I love thunderstorms.
Same, but this one's really close so it was a shock. I jumped. XD
Seiromem
Yeah, that would be shocking. Anyways, I'm currently static in graphic design class and instead of sparking an idea, I'm making puns with low voltage. Honestly my current is just interrupted.
You obviously want to dwell on that subject so why not use it for inspiration and charge headlong into it?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So many delightful giving people. <3 :D

And this is just from the people who agreed to help and could also get it done by today. I'm giddy about what the next few days might bring.

~It's a surprise.~

EDIT: Thank you, Blooberboy.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
How can one of my eyes be dry while the other is normal
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Are you sitting by a fan?
I love the feeling of having an empty submission queue~ :D
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I've been really really inactive on here for a while and I feel bad about that. I haven't clicked on my notices for a couple weeks and they're piling up OTL

still not as many notices as during mafia though
Soli better put in some hard work because I'm raising the roof (on my MS) by churning out all those promised reviews from the IGMC. :DDD
Now that the playoffs are starting, we will probably see more OTLs, since shootouts don't happen in the playoffs.

(OTL means overtime loss, right?)
Think of it as a little person on their hands and knees, crying in shame. Totes over time loss. :DDD

I'm not going to talk in the Make my Score gamepage because then people will think I have an update for them and I don't. No need to get the locals excited for no reason.
Love has been hibernating. Big difference~

In other news, I just made 1150 MS. Say goodbye to your spot on the MS ladder, Soli~ :DDD

Phew, I'm beat! >.<
Seiromem
I need to reach 3K makerscore before or during summer.
Goal: Set.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
Love has been hibernating. Big difference~
In other news, I just made 1150 MS. Say goodbye to your spot on the MS ladder, Soli~ :DDD
Phew, I'm beat! >.<

Well we know who is winning the Second Saturday this month.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Depressed all day...and then surfing Facebook, this happened.

Corfaisus
Turd in a shoebox, anyone? I'm not sure if I've ever rustled this particular person's feathers, but they sure do seem to hold a grudge. For the record, he approached me instead of the other way around.
author=Corfaisus
~It's a surprise.~

Anyway, doesn't put a damper on the four keepers I previously received, which I treasure every time I look at them.
Corfaisus
My God, has anyone else seen the Unfriended trailer? I think I laughed so hard I shit myself.
author=Corfaisus
My God, has anyone else seen the Unfriended trailer? I think I laughed so hard I shit myself.

I DID! AND I GUFFAWED.