WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

YDS
member of the bull moose party
Wow what is the context of that?
I don't even know. There's a whole topic filled with with these kind of responses collected from various message boards.

Let me tell you... a little something about a planet, far, far away. it's called Hoth sonny. Hoth.

Planet: Hoth
Planet Type: Terrestrial
Climate: Frozen
Terrain: Ice caves, frozen plains, mountain ranges
Atmosphere: Breathable
Gravity: Heavy (1.1 standard)
Diameter: 12,875 km
Length of Day: 23 standard hours
Length of Year: 549 local days
Sentient Species: None
Language: None
Population: 0 (sentient creatures)
Species Mix: Ice scrabblers 32%, tauntauns 23%, wampas 11%, other 34%
Government: None
Major Exports: None
Major Imports: None
System/Star: Hoth
Region: Outer Rim

Now, think about that for a minute. And while your at it, think about your life.
I'm thinking about how Max McGee needs to put his new favorite signature quote in
tags.
I'm going to put these golden messages in quotes now.

I'll tell you what, I'm not an e-virgin

There was this one guy, we had been talking online for a few years and decided to take it to the next step. One day I logged in, saw him naked. He said he knew a way to lose your virginity over the internet, and that I should drop my pants. I did, and he told me to put my ass up against my webcam and he'd thrust into his and he'd grunt real loud into his mic every time so I knew when to press the webcam into my ass. It worked great and I felt so connected to him, when my dad came into the room and saw me bent over with my webcam in my ass and right then my boyfriend started screaming and came all over the screen.

I wasn't allowed on the computer for three years but it was totally worth it to pop my e-cherry.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I'm thinking about how Max McGee needs to put his new favorite signature quote in
tags.

Staff raped it so I shortened it significantly. Is it acceptable now, Neok?
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1013.msg32652#msg32652 date=1221792958
I'm going to put these golden messages in quotes now.

I'll tell you what, I'm not an e-virgin

There was this one guy, we had been talking online for a few years and decided to take it to the next step. One day I logged in, saw him naked. He said he knew a way to lose your virginity over the internet, and that I should drop my pants. I did, and he told me to put my ass up against my webcam and he'd thrust into his and he'd grunt real loud into his mic every time so I knew when to press the webcam into my ass. It worked great and I felt so connected to him, when my dad came into the room and saw me bent over with my webcam in my ass and right then my boyfriend started screaming and came all over the screen.

I wasn't allowed on the computer for three years but it was totally worth it to pop my e-cherry.

Are you serious? Dude, I've never laughed so hard in my life. These quotes should be put into fortune cookies.
I am thinking i'm getting scared by Feld's words of wisdom.
YDS
i am thinking about how this site needs more activity at this hour.
Man I am pretty drunk right now!
How crappy it is that the girl's dorm lost their visiting rights until "further notice" right when I was about to get some.
If I'm not looking at it directly, DD's avatar looks like Sasuke with a handlebar moustache.
haha it does a bit. Makes it look even more awesome. ;)

Right now i am thinking if i should get mcdonalds or pizza?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Get BK

BK!!
There is always another option. Always.

(taco bell)
What would you do with a drunken sailor?
What would you do with a drunken sailor?
What would you do with a drunken sailor
Early in the mornin'?~~
author=ChaosProductions link=topic=1013.msg33327#msg33327 date=1222136757
Get BK

BK!!

I decided to get Pizza. It's getting delivered right now.
author=kentona link=topic=1013.msg33356#msg33356 date=1222140755
I'm thinking Arby's

That slogan has been ruined for me.
YDS
I am thinking about what forum was the FFIV Let's Play in.