WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Why did every one decide to make of the battledrome whatever just one big joke? It was sort of fun to compare and figure out who would win, my opinion...
Woke up from a bizarre string up dreams to an obnoxious fly buzzing around my room. It is REALLY LOUD. I am probably being DRIVEN MAD. I guess I'll have to bust out the wet rag and beat it to death, but the wet rag always seems a bit cruel. It really makes them uh... explode. And then I have a rag covered in fly guts and what a minor mess!

I guess there's always knocking it down with a dry rag and then crushing it, but then they have time to get back up or dodge.
That fly story was extra hilarious with that avatar you have on right now because it made me read it in a really weird and creepy voice
Rofl what the hell is that dream XD
Pentagon, you're a fucking hilarious chick.
Please never stop making me spit out my drink loling.
Maxed out on bench last night. Last time I was actually dedicated to lifting was in high school (a little less than 2 years ago). Got 205 lbs :)
Glad I'm not horribly out of shape like I thought I was.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
This could be my favorite thread.
author=Natook
Maxed out on bench last night. Last time I was actually dedicated to lifting was in high school (a little less than 2 years ago). Got 205 lbs :)
Glad I'm not horribly out of shape like I thought I was.

I miss the days when I used to be able to leg press a quarter ton as a warmup.

The last time I tried to clean and jerk 260+ it wasn't quite as clean as I would have liked, of course I was using a row of cinder blocks on each side of a solid metal rod, so there was a lot more movement of the weight than you'd normally like for that. Sounded like a car hitting a bridge abutment.

I scrapped the rest of the workout I had planned for it and just walked around carrying it for a while in a half row position just above belt level. The constant strain had everything in my upper back burning nicely by the time I was done.

Today I'm still fighting an unrelated trapezius spasm which started up from me sleeping wrong. It usually takes over 350 pounds of pressure to dump any of my spasms (except for my back which just becomes a block of wood), but nobody has been able to get my trapezius to release this time. The most success I've had is when I take a thick wooden dowel, wrap the end in a warm towel, and drive it into the muscle before leaning the other end against a corner and pushing back or just holding it in place with both hands. After about twenty to thirty seconds, the muscle starts to relax... which feels incredible, almost like a narcotic taking effect.

Downside is, I still can't get the entire thing to dump, so it just knots up again after a few minutes.

The moral:Don't let your muscles get too strong for you to be able to beat them into submission when you have to!
guide to lets plays

1) play the game
2) unless you have actually worthwhile commentary shut the fuck up
3) upload
TNG movies are not as good as the series. Data with an emotion chip is worth while
I am REALLY considering restarting the RPG Maker challenge topic. Any thoughts?
(Is this deja vu? It seems like it....)
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
From now on, when someone annoys me on the forum, I'm going to use this...
guide to lets plays

1) play the game
3) upload

yes
I was just confused as to where Stardust came from even though it's none of my business.
author=Dudesoft
Who pinches their nose when they're annoyed?
author=sixe
guide to lets plays

1) play the game
3) upload
Pretty much. Can't say I was ever very good at the "unless you have actually worthwhile commentary shut the fuck up" part.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Gourd_Clae
I was just confused as to where Stardust came from even though it's none of my business.
author=Dudesoft

Who pinches their nose when they're annoyed?

Who pokes their forehead when they're annoyed?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
That's Apollo's thinking pose. STUPID! >:( >:(
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Pinching the top of your nose like that can help reduce the pain from a headache, so I imagine a lot of people do it when they're annoyed.

It's a "you're giving me a headache" image macro.

Meanwhile apparently Apollo gets a headache just from thinking. Not the brightest star in the sky, that one.
I've done the bridge of the nose pinch thing, it usually came out about the second or third time I tried to explain the same thing to someone who just wasn't getting it.

One friend called it my "Squall Pose" because she said it reminded her of that one emote of his.