WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

I am thinking about how behind in paper work i am. Still, i come here posting all the time.

author=Blitzen link=topic=1013.msg18998#msg18998 date=1212640951
A girl that I wanted to make a sweetheart, I found out she has a boyfriend. The worst part isn't that I can't ask her out, but that the nice ideas I was having about her have pretty much been ground to a halt. So much for living vicariously through my imagination. :-X

Tough Brake. That definitely sucks. :(
That I should not go to the bar and sing karaoke until closing time when I have work in the morning (with an hour commute attached).

author=Blitzen link=topic=1013.msg18998#msg18998 date=1212640951
A girl that I wanted to make a sweetheart, I found out she has a boyfriend. The worst part isn't that I can't ask her out, but that the nice ideas I was having about her have pretty much been ground to a halt. So much for living vicariously through my imagination. :-X

This is why you have to come on strong to girls and establish yourself as a romantic force early on.
Thinking about what i am going to be doing tomorrow. Will probably spend some time with friends and see a movie maybe.
I'm thinking that midnight = bedtime and that if the TV doesn't get turned down soon there's gonna be screamin'. ^.^

(I have very, very good hearing which is great in some cases, but terrible when it's time to go to sleep and everyone who doesn't have to work/get up early decide to have late nights with the TV/music/Game blaring. ;.; )
author=Lady Liberty, the Duchess of the Dawn link=topic=1013.msg19176#msg19176 date=1212761270
(I have very, very good hearing which is great in some cases, but terrible when it's time to go to sleep and everyone who doesn't have to work/get up early decide to have late nights with the TV/music/Game blaring. ;.; )

Yeah, i have very very good hearing as well but when it comes to go to sleep i can shut out all noise. Proves to be very useful for me. :)
The final series of bosses in FFVI remains the most creative I've ever seen. A Final Fantasy, and hell, most RPGs fail to top the GIANT MAN PILLAR series of final fights in FF6.

author=Liberty link=topic=1013.msg19176#msg19176 date=1212761270
I'm thinking that midnight = bedtime and that if the TV doesn't get turned down soon there's gonna be screamin'. ^.^

I sleep with earplugs in because I have the same problem.

Lately though I have gotten so drunk every night that I just fall asleep on the bathroom floor or something and don't need earplugs so try that too!
Yup, booze cures any problems.

I am thinking about what to buy my girlfriend for her birthday.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
"us humans" don't you mean "you humans"? :-\ I thought you were Satan.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm thinking I spent far too long on dub movie maker sites. It's 3:40am here, and I haven't even started my How To Draw tutorial!
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
It's so hot....
I have work tomorrow. I have now worked all seven days.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I'm thinking my high school reunion party had way too many fat / druggy people than there should have been.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I will destroy you!
I am thinking that a good friend who never gives bad advice said that he is worried about my drinking.

I am thinking that this is a terrible sign.
I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks, this Card Sagas Wars is looking really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De65Bvyzp1w&feature=related
Procrastinating has made me my own worst enemy, RL and in game :(.