WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=Mr_Detective
I am wondering what are those bugs in pyramids that we usually see in movies or video games.

Scarabs.
Sis is going to arrive tonight from college.

Hell yeah boooooooyyy.
no idea what to do after buying rmvx on sale :c
*yawn* I think it might be time to go to bed… I’ve been up all night working on games and completing a review on top of that. Time for a rest.
I was trying to gam mak but I ended up falling as sleep! It's the same as when I do my homework!

GARGH!!!!
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Mr_Detective
I was trying to gam mak but I ended up falling as sleep! It's the same as when I do my homework!

GARGH!!!!

Perhaps you should spend your nights doing something other than scour the internet for photos of Asian Women?
Got a new keyboard today (SteelSeries Apex Raw) because of boxing week sales. Now comes the long and difficult process of getting my hands used to the key placement.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I need to GET TO WORK!!!
But all I do is imgur and youtube... and netflix ultimate spider-man
After playing Uncharted 3, I truly understand that graphics alone can't make a good game. :|
author=Mr_Detective
After playing Uncharted 3, I truly understand that graphics alone can't make a good game. :|

I though the same but with anime after watching Guilty Crown.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Mr_Detective

I have more love for simple graphics with good gameplay than any pretty game with shit gameplay.
This especially applies to something like a shooter. Maybe it's my fault for needing glasses or a better TV, but I can't play FPS' anymore, because everything looks the same. Give me an old shooter with simple graphics, and funtimes ensue.
Played Journey for the first time today (late as usual). First impressions say that it's like if Knytt Underground wasn't as fun or meaningful and only had the pretty atmosphere.
I wouldn't say Journey wasn't as meaningful as Knytt Underground. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like a complete manifestation of the Hero's Journey plot-type.

I dunno, I really liked Journey.
I could see it being a good game to mellow out with, although I'd probably go with Flower first and foremost if that was what I wanted.

Not saying it was bad or anything, just that I prefer it when games are just a little more direct? Whatever.
I see Journey, Flower and the Unfinished Swan more like an experimental game that has more value for the creators and game designers in terms of aesthetics and physics rather than trying to pull out a full project which doesn't help them too much to explore with the engine. So seen from that point of view I think those are pretty cool games, but if you see it from a point of view were you want to have fun and challenge it could be seen as something done very lazy.
author=Dudesoft
author=Mr_Detective
I have more love for simple graphics with good gameplay than any pretty game with shit gameplay.
This especially applies to something like a shooter. Maybe it's my fault for needing glasses or a better TV, but I can't play FPS' anymore, because everything looks the same. Give me an old shooter with simple graphics, and funtimes ensue.

Well, I'm sorry but Uncharted 3 was a huge disappointment. I really thought it was the best exclusive Sony has, but after playing it, I felt it was overrated. It's not awful, but it isn't that great. I don't know what the designers were smoking when they designed the shooting levels. The graphics and the story were what kept me going.
/rant

Simple graphics but good FPS gameplay? I gotta hand it to CS GO, but most servers near me just play Dust 2, so I got bored with it. :P

By the way, long time no see, MrChearlie. :D