WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=seiromem
Owloween!? That's a thing, hm?

It is?
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
It will be when I'm through with it.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Reminds me of Pom.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
I think I could get used to Godot.

I basically am him IRL. Except nowhere near as handsome, and chubbier. And I don't drink coffee. Nor am I as eloquent. Where was I going with this?
author=seiromem
It will be when I'm through with it.
Hoo are you going as for Owloween?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'll be a wizard with a pet owl!

Edit: Wait! Has that been done before?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I like how people have ideas for mafias that have already happened or have been planned sometime in the past XD

Ace Attorney Mafia: done by gourd
Dangan Ronpa: Planned in the form of a different forum game by me and Platinum Ashes, but was never carried out when Cave and Dudes tried to host a game with similar mechanics and it didn't get any participants.

Funny how quickly history can repeat itself.
I'm thinking I waited a little late this year to announce the Halloween event. Well, it's up now so there's that at least. >.<;
author=Jeroen_Sol
I like how people have ideas for mafias that have already happened or have been planned sometime in the past XD

Ace Attorney Mafia: done by gourd
Dangan Ronpa: Planned in the form of a different forum game by me and Platinum Ashes, but was never carried out when Cave and Dudes tried to host a game with similar mechanics and it didn't get any participants.

Funny how quickly history can repeat itself.

To be fair those are two really awesome games that would/do make good mafia games.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Yo I was thinking earlier that maybe we should start a thread to organize future mafia games. Like people could toss around different themes or game-play styles that they would want to participate in and people could claim which ones they wanted to host, and like votes could be held to determine which game theme everyone wanted to play next.

Y/N?

Also there may have been an Ace Attorney mafia game in the past but i wasn't there for it so I want another. Because I love Ace Attorney a lot.
^There's already one. Though said thread is probably buried a few pages deep down...
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
^ Haha I din't know there was one already. I feel a bit silly. You're probably right though about it being buried.
I'm thinking a huge congrats is in order for Red_Nova, Unity and sooz for winning the IGMC. Great job!
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I'm thinking I'll finally get to read all of Liberty and Nessy's reviews since the winners have been announced :)

Current thoughts: God Damn it Cave. I was so happy to survive the night phase, got back on after a good night's sleep and saw 160 notices. Got pumped to play me some mother fuckin' mafia only to find I had been killed. This makes me a sand panda. :<
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=Liberty
This makes me a sand panda. :<

Note to self: do not post when I've just woken up OR if I do at least triple check my spelling. >.<;

In other news, my cat scratched me and suddenly it's a giant bruise??? That's never happened before. :?