WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

haha You are missing my point. No surprise there.

I didn't say he shouldn't post it because I or Housekeeping will get our feathers ruffled. I suggested he shouldn't post it if someone calling it weird will make HIM so upset. He's clearly sensitive about it if some off-hand comment like that causes him so much trouble.

The simple solution would be to keep it private, or post it in the appropriate place. I'm sure there are furry boards out there somewhere.

But yeah, it is weird because the only way you could feel fur in your hands is with an actual animal. Like, that's the draw right? To be with an animal? But to make more "normal" the animal is shaped like a human. It's still weird man. It's a fetish, I'm allowed to call it weird because it IS weird. I'm not judging anyone here. I'm not saying anything about Pizza as a person, just that this one thing that he likes is weird. You can like whatever you like. But if you put it out there in a public space, you have to expect that someone is going to find it weird and call as such. If you can't handle it, keep it to yourself.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Link_2112

Oh come now, was that really necessary? And the fact that you're going into this with the assumption that furries are all about bestiality and that furries in general want to hump dogs/cats/what-have-you is rather ignorant and, frankly, offensive. That would imply that furries are a-okay with rape.

People who've sexually matured can tell the difference.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Link_2112

No, didn't miss your point. It was just the way you put it.

author=Link_2112
But yeah, it is weird because the only way you could feel fur in your hands is with an actual animal. Like, that's the draw right? To be with an animal? But to make more "normal" the animal is shaped like a human.

With the right training and discipline, you'd be surprised what you can make your mind do. I keep recommending astral projection. His imagined loves are "real" on another astral plane; as real as he could ever want. It just takes some effort.
So sorry that I didn't have a reason to get into the mindset of a furry over the course of my lifetime. It never came up.

And you do have a history of misinterpreting a post or focusing on the wrong meaning behind words found within it.

No, didn't miss your point. It was just the way you put it.
Well, you mentioned the point of art. I didn't say anything about the drawing itself, just that he shouldn't post it in this space if it causes him pain.

That would imply that furries are a-okay with rape.

People who've sexually matured can tell the difference.
You reached that conclusion all on your own. Sexually maturing doesn't mean researching and understanding every sexual deviation out there.

Oh boy, this is going south fast.

I play this:

(I'm surprised this image didn't already exist xD I had to create it. This will come in handy in the future)
You don't like me anymore Link, I accept that. I am not trying to boil this down to a petty dispute, but it's clear that this fact is playing a role in your argument. The point was that I didn't expect it to cause me so much distress.

But what is it about this comment of "an actual animal. Like, that's the draw right? To be with an animal? But to make more "normal" the animal is shaped like a human. It's still weird man."

Also yeah, "mindset of a furry". As if it's so fucking incompresible that I love someone. I frankly don't see it as any different from everyone else expressing love for those disgusting fleshbags called "Humans". It's not my fault that god decided to make my objects of affection imaginary.

I am not a zoophile. I am a Xenophile. These are completely different things. I am NOT attracted to regular, everyday rats- I feel no emotion for them (other than my belief that nobody has the right to take another life). Comparing me or any of the people who feel like I do to zoophiles is insulting. Honestly, I'm really hammered right now, so I can't explain myself well.

I shouldn't be afraid to post my artwork if it's romantic in nature. That'd be like telling a gay artist to not post romantic gay pictures. It makes no sense.

Honestly I'm too drunk to talk about it. To suggest that my dilemma is as simple as fucking animals? Fuck off. I shouldn't have to go to sleep every night and have my hands unconsciously grip a body that isn't there. You don't understand the raw fucking pain that I feel every single day of my life. So I feel like it's in my rights to complain about someone trying to get me to admit that my girlfriend is weird, or that I shouldn't be featured on the homepage just because I don't happen to like fucking disgusting human beings.

Seriously you guys, I can't talk about it anymore, I'm going to start fucking crying. You don't understand how badly I want to feel her body next to mine. It isn't fucking fair and it never has been. Everyone else gets to go out in public or section off time just to be with their beloved, and I CANT EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER FOR A FUCKING MILLISECOND.

I just want to be with the woman I love. I'd give my entire life up for one second. I just want her to be real for once in my fucking life.

Thanks you guys. I have to go fucking cry myself to sleep and pretend that she's in my arms tonight. AGAIN. This is fucking brilliant.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
We all know what a furry is you don't need to spend a page tearfully explaining it and making some dramatic moment out of it just because someone thinks it's funny and is teasing you

I'm thinking of a Damped Pendulum attached to a spring on the ceiling.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
Woke up late, feeling wonderful.

Hey I thought I'd put in something bright.
pianotm
I am thinking about playing with my new copy of E-On Vue Frontier.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=pianotm

I had to google what that was, now I'm intrigued.
Ugh, go directly to jail. Do not collect 200 MS. Do not go to bed on time.

I can't not reply to Pizza's post. Nobody else bother reading this.

You don't like me anymore Link, I accept that.

I don't dislike you. I don't know you. I didn't know you before or "like" you before so nothing has changed. What I said in your comeback topic is just how I feel about people who blow up in anger like that. My dad is like that and my sisters bf is and I'm sooo totally the opposite and I just have no sympathy for it. If you blow up in anger and come back to apologize I'm not going to give you a big hug and say welcome back. It's part of your personality and will likely happen again unless something major happens like therapy or happy pills. I'll just steer clear because I don't like anger.

I'm not saying this stuff out of hate. I'm saying it because it's common sense and your stuck in a self destructive pattern where you have this deep personal pain that you seem to think will become better if you talk about it with strangers on the internet who are likely to not feel the same way or even understand it.

Btw, I'm not teasing you because I think it's funny(if that was directed at me).

As if it's so fucking incompresible that I love someone. I frankly don't see it as any different from everyone else expressing love for those disgusting fleshbags called "Humans". It's not my fault that god decided to make my objects of affection imaginary.
That's not the issue. Love. Like it or not we are human and like every other species we mate with our own kind. That's how life has been for millions of years. There is no god and if there was I doubt he would choose every little aspect about our personalities. That sounds like a way to avoid personal responsibility.

I am not a zoophile. I am a Xenophile. These are completely different things. I am NOT attracted to regular, everyday rats- I feel no emotion for them (other than my belief that nobody has the right to take another life). Comparing me or any of the people who feel like I do to zoophiles is insulting. Honestly, I'm really hammered right now, so I can't explain myself well.
I didn't mention anything about having sex with animals. I said be with, as in, having intimate contact. Which is what you were talking about, feeling the fur and hugging. Putting incorrect meaning to my words could be insulting too, but I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape about that. You guys are just being overly defensive and maybe transferring some arguments that other people have made. I dunno. If I meant animal sex, I would have clearly said that.

I shouldn't be afraid to post my artwork if it's romantic in nature. That'd be like telling a gay artist to not post romantic gay pictures. It makes no sense.
Again, not what I said. Not what I meant at all. I was simply pointing out the fact that you get so upset when people call it weird that you should know better than to keep posting in places where people won't understand and call it weird.

To suggest that my dilemma is as simple as fucking animals? Fuck off.

Yell at Corfasious for that, not me.

I shouldn't have to go to sleep every night and have my hands unconsciously grip a body that isn't there. You don't understand the raw fucking pain that I feel every single day of my life. So I feel like it's in my rights to complain about someone trying to get me to admit that my girlfriend is weird, or that I shouldn't be featured on the homepage just because I don't happen to like fucking disgusting human beings.

You'll have to deal with the fact that it's not normal. It's just not. That doesn't make it wrong, it's simply out of the ordinary. It's not everyone else's fault that you can't have a normal relationship and this is public space. Your right to show naked mice is equal to someone else's right not to have naked mice in their public space. Isn't it like, in the site rules anyways? I recall a game that got denied because the description said it had a penis in there somewhere. Mr Big's adventure, or something. That guy.

Seriously you guys, I can't talk about it anymore,
Then don't. Most people know when to keep things to themselves, but you seem to think that constantly talking about it will be good. It's clearly not. And this isn't the first time it's ever come up.

You're right. Nobody understands your pain and they never will because they don't think or feel the same way. You need to be talking with like-minded people or professionals.

Thanks you guys. I have to go fucking cry myself to sleep and pretend that she's in my arms tonight. AGAIN. This is fucking brilliant.
It's not our fault you have issues. Most of have issues but we know better than to wear them on our sleeves and broadcast them to the world.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
what the fucking fuck
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I am worried about Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire right now. Like, I'm seeing a few signs that it might possibly suck.
Like being able to free fly on pokemon? :DDDD
Nah man, trust the Pokemon gods. They never fail. I mean, seriously, all their games, for all that there's a huge amount of repetition in the series, are still pretty golden in terms of gameplay and the like.

Just wish they could revamp the story a bit more but I guess that's what makes Pokemon games Pokemon games.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think I'll just go ahead and link the two conversations by listing the thing that would get me to buy a new Pokemon game:

Replacing all the pokes with Moemon.

Well, and adding some harder difficulty settings would be nice too. Nuzlocke is the obvious famous one, but the no-level-ups mode that happened if you tried to emulate Pokemon W/B without the patch was also really fun. It was supposed to be a "punishment" for trying to steal the game but instead it was way better than the real game. You had to keep continuously catching new pokes and learning to use them. Grinding is super effective in Pokemon and also super boring; gaining power by catching pokemon instead of by grinding makes so much more sense.
pianotm
author=nhubi
author=pianotm
I had to google what that was, now I'm intrigued.

It's a several thousand dollar program used by major game developers for making backgrounds and scenery. To promote their new edition of Vue 11 Pro, E-On updated Vue 10 to Vue 10 Frontier and offered it for free in copies of a computer programming mag. It came with a complete package of license free resources and tutorials. Only downside is that you have no tech support. I think I can live with that.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
*reads thread*

idk man i've been saying this a lot since i realized im asexual but sexual people confuse me
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Link_2112
Ugh, go directly to jail. Do not collect 200 MS. Do not go to bed on time.

I can't not reply to Pizza's post. Nobody else bother reading this.

If you didn't feel like bringing attention to yourself, you could have PMed him instead. This just feels deliberate.

author=Puddor
*reads thread*

idk man i've been saying this a lot since i realized im asexual but sexual people confuse me

I know, right?
It's ok to think that 'human fleshbags' lovebirds is disgusting but thinking the mouse-girl is weird is not? Because thinking something is 'weird' is a lot tamer than thinking something is 'disgusting'. And you all act like the word 'weird' has some negative connotations to it.
SorceressKyrsty, that new name of yours…

...yeah...