MAFIA: WITCH HUNT

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Dead on night 1? Seriously?

I guess my organisation of the troops on the first day made me a prime target, huh. :(
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
*joins the dead players club*
rabitZ
*eats the cookie, and sniffs*

haha bummer, oh well
hi guys, how's the mood around here?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
bored out of my fucking mind
I won't lie, I like being a key factor in determining who's a witch. Just saying.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
This game is impossible!
chana
Yes! we made it, phew, that was a tough one!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
rabitZ
*salutes kyrsty*
I really get bored just to see long topics but the game has pretty catch my attention O.O too bad I didn't signed up... I am allowed to post in this topic? or just is forbidden in the other one?
author=MrChearlie
I really get bored just to see long topics but the game has pretty catch my attention O.O too bad I didn't signed up... I am allowed to post in this topic? or just is forbidden in the other one?

Yes, and yes. You can post in here all you like, but posting in the game thread is discouraged. :)
Puddor
Can somebody please point out the RESS in my name to chana

I'm a girl

kthnx
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's your own fault for having Squall as an avatar.

Try this one:

Puddor
PFFT LOL

fuck no.

that outfit is awful

and why would I jump off the bandwagon when I was here first
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It really is bad. This one is better.

THERE IS TOO MUCH GENDERSWAP SQUALL ART ON THE INTERNET

or possibly not enough
chana
I do get mixed uo with all the guys having women as avatars and vive cersa, Nice' avatar, I think!

Edit @LockeZ : glad I finally got it right before you were killed, I really suspected you for a long time... I guess it doesn't make much difference for you!
@Zeuzio thanks

Talking about genders, One time I put charlie but the username was already in use, so I put Chearlie with the intention that the "E" of chEarlie sounded like the "E" of... offEnse, but don't know why it never come to my mind that it will be readed as cheer, so, many people started to mistake me by a girl who liked cheerleading, so the next time I did an account... I think youtube was, I put the Mr before... but yes the gender are kind of tricky sometime, but sorceress and Kristy is pretty obvious that is a girl XD
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=chana
I do get mixed uo with all the guys having women as avatars and vive cersa, Nice' avatar, I think!

I am actually a cat.
chana
Well, yes, I figured! No, seriously, even after I knew they were guys, I would spontaneously refer to the members with female avatars as she...