THE MASTER RPG MAKER HELPFUL THINGS TOPIC

post=109456
if you don't have David or Goliath (WHICH YOU SHOULD).

Too bad you're fucked if you add any \cs or even \!s
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Also, use RMVX.
post=109480
post=109456
if you don't have David or Goliath (WHICH YOU SHOULD).
Too bad you're fucked if you add any \cs or even \!s

I use David, and \c works fine for me.

Also, DE's site is down, which seriously ruined my day! I loved that site, it always had a good breadth of chipsets you couldn't find anywhere else.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
Feld if you were a woman, I would make love to you for making this topic. This is going to help me make my game even better. Thanks dude.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=110519
You're scary.

Don't worry theres a lot of love making left for you too!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=110462
Feld if you were a woman, I would make love to you for making this topic.

yeah, but he's black. :/
feld would then be bootylicious.
post=110624
feld would then be bootylicious.

post=110519
You're scary.

YF has kindly provided the RMN users with an animation template for VX.
I once wrote a Python script for reading switch and variable values from an RM2K(3) save file, for fairly little reason. On the off chance that this might be useful to someone, it's in my locker: http://rpgmaker.net/users/DFalcon/locker/rmsavereader.py
Ok, so David and Goliath patches were added to topic. These are the OVERDRIVE patches with 120 pictures AND the message box has FIVE yes Five lines of text. But not in the game lol, in the maker, this is for those dudes that like to use special symbols a lot and ran out of space in the old version. The box is now also wider so the special symbols don't get cramped.

Not only that, but it also has the marker that shows where your text will cut off (without a faceset) so you can squeeze every last word in there if you need to.
Data Checker by Yeyinde is a little program that scans through the project for unused and missing graphics and audio files, and tells you what database elements are used.
For RMXP and RMVX.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/337225/Data%20Checker.exe
The link for
"GLOBAL RM Algorithmate:"

is no longer working (sad)

anyone know anywhere i can download that or anything similar?
It's included in this version of RPG Maker 2009 Ultimate (look into the "tools" folder).
A lot of the links to tutorials no longer work.
FastStone Photo Resizer v3.1

This nifty little tool enables you to mass convert image files to 256bit .png (or other filetypes) easily. It can also mass rename your files for better organization and such. It's available at no cost and is easy to use.

An image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode.

Download from here:
http://www.faststone.org/download.htm
I submitted a review late last night, but it didn't show up. Do you have to have contributed a certain level before reviews get posted?