[DONE] THE GREAT RMN MIGRATION

I assume accounts will just port over then? Also if you have linked to a game's download for RMN on other forums, I assume we'll need to have these updated as well.
why?

the URL isn't changing.
Never mind, my brain didn't comprehend the whole thing. Friday at work, after a potluck, and I just want to go home.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
The server change is an instance of change so invisible and intangible that even I am comfortable with it.

Thank goodness.
author=Max McGee
The server change is an instance of change so invisible and intangible that even I am comfortable with it.

Thank goodness.

sinn
the original sinn
Will there be a new chatroom app then!

This is so exciting! Never been in a site too long to see it evolve, :P

Thank you for all the effort, Ken!
ankylo is doing all of the hard work! I am just here to take credit.
sinn
the original sinn
author=kentona
ankylo is doing all of the hard work! I am just here to take credit.

Ankylo who??
:Psorry ish noobie here
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Dude look at the OP.
Anky is in charge of making sure we are spoiled for choices and is well-beloved. He's more behind the scenes, only popping up in the forums when it comes to announcements or fixing bugs, but he's super awesome and without him the site wouldn't be half as awesome as it is. He's the real MVP on RMN.
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
We really need to have an Anky Day celebration one day. Dinosaur themed, maybe?
I thought this was a post complaining about an increasing number of users leaving the site (which is sad).

Well, congrats on the upgrade!
sinn
the original sinn
author=Sooz
Dude look at the OP.
author=Liberty
Anky is in charge of making sure we are spoiled for choices and is well-beloved. He's more behind the scenes, only popping up in the forums when it comes to announcements or fixing bugs, but he's super awesome and without him the site wouldn't be half as awesome as it is. He's the real MVP on RMN.
author=karins_soulkeeper
I thought this was a post complaining about an increasing number of users leaving the site (which is sad).

I am really, really, sorry.

Yeah, this is embarassing, although i honestly want to blame the site being very slow, this is definitely because i lack the patience to read properly.
And since there's alot of Kentona in places, i assumed he's among the server end team.

I hope i am to be forgiven, guys///

Meanwhile i am looking forward to the new site.

author=karins_soulkeeper

Huh, was it?
To be fair, kentona and anky share that responsibility, though anky is the main when it comes to doing stuff. Kentona just pokesaroundandbreaksthings*helps him out.

But yeah, kentona is admin and bossman. Anky is awesome techie and i just make promises that are never kept clean up bots and make messes help out where I can.

*Like I can talk. XP
unity
You're magical to me.
author=nhubi
We really need to have an Anky Day celebration one day. Dinosaur themed, maybe?

We could have a contest where Anky decides what genre or type of game he likes (or even just a general theme), and we all make that sort of game! :D
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=sinnelius
this is definitely because i lack the patience to read properly.

author=karins_soulkeeper

Huh, was it?

orz

If you don't have the patience to actually read and comprehend things people type, maybe a forum on the internet is not the place for you.
There's an increasing number of users leaving the site?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Max McGee

Thank goodness.

Until the site shuts down for several hours, or possibly days for some users, though why it would take days for some users, I don't really know. Just recalling what the announcement said.
sinn
the original sinn
author=Sooz
author=sinnelius
this is definitely because i lack the patience to read properly.
author=karins_soulkeeper

Huh, was it?

orz

If you don't have the patience to actually read and comprehend things people type, maybe a forum on the internet is not the place for you.

Yeah, i promise that'll be the last.
Was pretty excited about the server move and it's midnight over here, pretty exhausted i guess.
So again, really sorry.

author=kentona
There's an increasing number of users leaving the site?

Maybe the new site will bring them back.
Sooz
author=pianotm
Until the site shuts down for several hours, or possibly days for some users, though why it would take days for some users, I don't really know. Just recalling what the announcement said.

You nerds need to go outside anyway.