WHITE NAMES?

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
@sooz: That is a level of white I could never go down towards.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
THE GOD DAMN NAMES ARE BLUE
Aiden
Jayden
Cayden
Hayden
Brayden
Kaden
Callum
Liam
Colby
Caleb
Mason
Ethan
Owen
Noah
Hunter
Wyatt
Lucas
Logan
Oliver
April Fools? Joke's on me, I guess!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
maylee amd makarty are cute names though
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Craze
maylee amd makarty are cute names though

White person spotted
I don't get why there's such a negative feeling towards names that are a bit odd, like, if it sounds pretty and doesn't have a weird meaning, why not use it? Names are made up a lot of the time anyway, so... uh, yeah?

Heh, that said I know a Hayden, Brayden, Kaden, Aiden, Caleb, Ethan, Hunter and an Oliver.

Meanwhile my family has a mix of names like:
Rosslyn, Nathaniel, Akira, Jassmine, Brentus, Liberty (middle names count, right?), Leslie, Adeline, Kaidah, Lylah... etc
InfectionFiles
Makarty is a bit strange to me, probably because it sounds like McCarthy. Which makes me think of Joe McCarthy and Melissa McCarthy having weird sex
Well, if a name is too weird, then no one will know how to pronounce or spell it, and that shit gets annoying to deal with after a while.
I'm curious how "Lakynn" is pronounced. Is it "Lah-KEEN"? "Lackin"?
Ratty524
author=Liberty
Meanwhile my family has a mix of names like:
Rosslyn, Nathaniel, Akira, Jassmine, Brentus, Liberty (middle names count, right?), Leslie, Adeline, Kaidah, Lylah... etc

Holy shit, "Liberty" is a part of your actual name? My mind is blown. o_o
It's my middle name, yeah. Dad was... well, we don't know where the hell he got it from but they needed a name and he just pulled it out of his ass and wrote it down as my middle name. Thus a name was born (which is really hard to have on most forums. thank god I got on RMN pretty early)
Sooz
author=turkeyDawg

I assume it's lah-KIN, from what I understand about white people name pronunciation. Possibly LAKE-inn.

I'm a lot better at figuring out black people made up name pronunciation TBH.
Ratty524
author=Sooz
author=turkeyDawg
I assume it's lah-KIN, from what I understand about white people name pronunciation. Possibly LAKE-inn.

I'm a lot better at figuring out black people made up name pronunciation TBH.

More likely the latter. Names like those sound very deep south/midwestern.
InfectionFiles
Aren't you white sooz?
Sooz
Yeah, why?
author=Liberty
I don't get why there's such a negative feeling towards names that are a bit odd, like, if it sounds pretty and doesn't have a weird meaning, why not use it? Names are made up a lot of the time anyway, so... uh, yeah?

It depends; some kids lives are made living hell because of weird names, it's odd heres and theres, but it happens.
Yeah, see, that's the thing. If people didn't teach their kids to make fun of differences then there wouldn't be an issue there - the kids with 'weird' names wouldnt' get teased.

Unless said name were able to be something naughty, of course. Some parents have no idea what certain words mean or sound like (especially when combined with their last names). Sure, Lotta might be a nice name and all, but if your last name is Kawk...
Sooz
author=Liberty
Yeah, see, that's the thing. If people didn't teach their kids to make fun of differences then there wouldn't be an issue there - the kids with 'weird' names wouldnt' get teased.

TBH I think kids come up with it on their own; it's kind of a natural tendency that has to be trained out of people. (And even then, we're very, very bad at keeping it in check.)