RMN YOUTUBE CHANNEL TALENT SEARCH AND DISCUSSION

Pages: first prev 123 next last
;.;

I was thinking, since I compile that every month anyway, I could just throw it in as a part of that. Hell, if I could get away with just recording the information instead of writing it all down I'd do that because it's a lot faster and easier.
>.>
<.<
Oh crap. If I could learn how to edit videos I could just make bad animations of a dude with my voice explaining stuff. *PONDERS*
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
If I make a video of my guinea pigs playing video games will y'all host it?
Hypothetically, If I sent in Let's plays/tries to the channel, Would that content be something I could re-post on my channel? And Would there be a link back to My channel In the description/end-card? I'm considering this, but I want to know the terms I'd be working under before deciding anything.
I suppose I could do level design showcases...
I wanna make trailers.

Lots and lots of trailers.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Sooz

Could have something like a Welp, Welp channel :P
charblar
"wait you made this a career?"
author=Sooz

only if my guniea pigs get to be a guest host
I'm reading all of these posts, and I'm psyched by the responses and feedback we're getting! The Youtube is definitely a project in progress, but like I said before; feel free to PM me to talk about projects and submitting stuff!

author=TangledLion
Hypothetically, If I sent in Let's plays/tries to the channel, Would that content be something I could re-post on my channel? And Would there be a link back to My channel In the description/end-card? I'm considering this, but I want to know the terms I'd be working under before deciding anything.

This is a fair question. I myself have no problem with that arrangement!
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=charblar
author=Sooz
only if my guniea pigs get to be a guest host

That is a great idea and now I may have to seriously pursue this...
I'm going to have to record something now to see how I look.

Hopefully I don't sound as silly as I think I do.

...Or maybe people want the silliness!

Edit - However, I refuse to let this old old old old persona of mine last any longer. It is time for it to die and adopt my other one that isn't tied to two very different Final Fantasy Characters.

Edit Part Deux - ...As soon as I figure out how to change a name. If I can. HALP! I NEED A MODERATOR! Where's Libby when I need her?!
author=Red_Nova
What if we had a "pick of the month" where we would cycle through a certain number of members who each month would talk about an RMN game they've played for a while and rather enjoyed? I'd totally be a part of that cycle of people if more wanted in.
I'd be willing to do this too! (I have been skittish about my voice in the past, but I can talk for RMN.) Also, it sounds fun!

A Welp,Welp playlist could be fun. Sooz guinea pig gameplay sounds great haha

I think a good consideration for this channel would be opening topics for what we decide to do so that people can suggest a specific idea. For example, if we decide to make an EC RMN version, a forum topic could be open for any user to suggest a topic they may want to see so that generating topics isn't left completely up to whoever decides to run the EC show. Perhaps they could even give feedback on their thoughts on the topic?

Or maybe a series where forum topics about game design are picked up and the opposing sides are weighed against each other in the video (after the topic runs its course). Sort of an AvB pro con type video. (IE a topic about random encounters v. touch and then a video following up w/ the arguments proposed and the general consensus) This may be a bit redundant, but I thought I'd put the idea out there. I'm sure it could be done intelligently.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Let's just put everyone's name in this thread on a list and call it a day, eh?

I'll rev up me OBS
author=Cecil_Beoulve
I'm going to have to record something now to see how I look.

Hopefully I don't sound as silly as I think I do.

...Or maybe people want the silliness!

Edit - However, I refuse to let this old old old old persona of mine last any longer. It is time for it to die and adopt my other one that isn't tied to two very different Final Fantasy Characters.

Edit Part Deux - ...As soon as I figure out how to change a name. If I can. HALP! I NEED A MODERATOR! Where's Libby when I need her?!

PM kentona
I'm thinking about making a trailer for Quest for the Peace Sword. Would something like that be worthy on the channel?
Awesome! I'll hit you up when it's done (it might take a little while, since I am planning to narrate the trailer, meaning that I'll probably need to work on my VA skills quite a bit). If I can improve on my voice acting, I'll possibly try my hand at some other stuff, like video reviews etc.

Also, are parody/comedy videos appreciated? I've been having some ideas lately about a series called "Shitty Reviews", or something like that. It would basically be me (as a character) making nonsensical reviews of games that are actually pretty good. Kind of like AVGN in a way, but without games that are actually bad.
Aha! Kentona has renamed me! (And my user title. Which I had to edit a little.)

Edit - To stay on topic, I will try to get some form of recording this weekend submitted to you, Mog - for evaluation purposes or whatevs!
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Maybe someone could do a weekly top 10 of something? Like a top 10 posts or top 10 resources released that week?
Zeigfried_McBacon
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Pages: first prev 123 next last