LET'S GAME TOGETHER

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
One of my fav games to play with pretty much anyone is 100% Orange Juice.

It's a simple game once you get the feel for it, but there's a lot of quick fun to be had.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I now also own Terraria! So if anyone want's to play that, hit me up on Steam. My steam name should also be OzzyTheOne.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I've got Starbound! Space Terraria!
I am down for juice action. 100% Orange Juice.

I also have Titan's Quest (the anniversary edition) and Grim Dawn.
There's also fun stuff like Rock of Ages and Abyss Odyssey.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yay! 100% RMN Juice!
I started playing steam games every night after work. Usually 1am EST. i can play almost any time on weekends except really early cause I sleep in like crazy heh My steam name is my rmn name.

Right now I'm playing:

Dbz XenoVerse
Hero siege
Dungeon fighter online
Towerfall
Tera

I have a few others but those are the ones I'm into now. I have civ 5 with no expansions that I haven't played in years but would. Saints row 3 Im waiting to play multiplayer.

I'm reeeeealy into dungeon fighter online. If someone would play that with me I would be so happy. It's free!
If anyone has Rocket League we could get a party going on there.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Pyramid_Head
If anyone has Rocket League we could get a party going on there.

nudges Shinan
Sorry, if anyone else has Rocket League. I guess I must have missed that on the first post, sorry.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
FYI

100% Orange Juice

Has a double EXP weekend going on right now.

Just sayin'
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
My Battle.net battletag is LockeZ#1551 if anyone wants to add me and waste our lives away together in World of Warcraft. I would probably also play Diablo 3 or any of Blizzard's older games.
I forgot to reply to this after getting my internet back! Anyway, I jotted down games I have that I'm always totally willing to play with people.

7 Days to Die (I am very, very, very bad at this one)
Broforce
Diablo III
Elder Scrolls Online (I don't think I ever got higher than level 20 or so though!)
Garry's Mod (I love Trouble in Terrorist Town, it's what I bought it for)
Grand Theft Auto V
Heroes of the Storm
Marvel Heroes
One Piece: Burning Blood
Overwatch (I think this one was obvious)
Project CARS
Starbound (never really liked it much though, prefer Terraria way more)
Terraria
The Hidden (a VERY FUN Source mod, one big team versus one invisible player)
Torchlight II
Town of Salem

I am also down for relatively cheap games I don't own on Steam, but nothing terribly expensive since I'm a poor dude.

I'm UPRC on Steam (can find me in the RMN group too) and WirtsLeg#1629 on Steam.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've got Path of Exile.
Figured I'd revive this given the length of my friends afk, so it's quite possible I need to increase my amount of friends so I can just game with someone else when this happens. (given it is late so a lot of them are probably asleep or something).

Ways to contact me: demonlord5000 on either steam or skype (I use both) or on here.

Multiplayer games
Legends of grindea:
torchlight 2:
warcraft 3: (the strategy game, not wow. you'd be surprised how many people confuse the two). I generally play the custom game lod, but I'm up for just about anything on it). (demonlord5000 on it)
civ 5: (though my pc has overheating issues on this)
speedrunners (haven't played this much)
golf with friends (mechanics are weird but got it to play with others i know)
endless online (broken game, toxic community, yet the mini game 'arena' is surprisingly fun. also has nostalgia value for me from when it wasn't broken)

All I've really got atm, though I would like to get terraria at some point as I liked what I've watched of it. Outside this I mostly play single player rpgs/strategy games with some action/adventure/platformers in between. About the only thing I don't play is fps's (I have played some third person shooters with rpg mechanics though though single player ones.
Life is Feudal on the rpclif.net server is the sole reason why I never get any site work done T.T
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I got terraria thanks to this thread and it's a fun game, but so far no other terraria owners want to play with me. Am I doing something wrong?
I am now officially hooked on Town of Salem. Anyone else here play it?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Wait... Is Town of Salem just a gamified game of Mafia?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Hexatona

Yes, yes it is.
author=Hexatona

Or Werewolf and so forth, yeah. You can buy it for a few bucks on Steam (and get a bit of bonus in-game currency for doing so, mostly enough to just buy an avatar or something) or play for free in your browser. The standard game only lasts about 20 minutes, so you can crank one out in a single sitting. That's the way I prefer it, much like when Trihan used to run his Werewolf bot on IRC.
Pages: first prev 123 next last