FANTASTIC STATS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM

Pages: first prev 123 next last
author=Liberty
...low post count? I was at the top of the list again...

Well, it's low for you. (I think?) Upon further research, I have discovered it is a little low, but it's been like that since about October.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Great av, Kentona! It's uber cute.
And thanks for stats, Sooz. I can appreciate a good graph.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Post count..dwindling...

life...draining
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Liberty
...low post count? I was at the top of the list again...

NOT FOR LONG...
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=Craze
Red_Nova
I think we need to be more active in the Row 13 forum. It's been dead way for too long.
give me the row 13 forum as craze's domain and i will make megathreads every 13 days to discuss important aspects of gam mak and gam play, including essays #makermntalkagain

look it's been a long time since we had a heated & argumentative game design thread, and I think it's time we address the pros and cons of random battles again
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I don't see a row 13 forum...
unity
You're magical to me.
It was an extra row that Sooz left in on accident. There's no Row 13 forum.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=unity
It was an extra row that Sooz left in on accident. There's no Row 13 forum.

Really?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It's there, but you have to believe. Like fairies and Bloody Mary.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
author=Cap_H
Really?

author=Red_Nova
It's there, but you have to believe. Like fairies and Bloody Mary.

THERE IS NO ROW 13 FORUM.

DO NOT ASK AFTER THE ROW 13 FORUM. IT IS A CLERICAL ERROR. SUCH A FORUM HAS NEVER EXISTED. IT IS A CLERICAL ERROR. THERE IS NO SECRET MEMBERSHIP IN THE ROW 13 FORUM. THERE IS NO ROW 13 FORUM. CONTINUE YOUR POSTING AS NORMAL. DO NOT POST ABOUT THE ROW 13 FORUM. THERE IS NO ROW 13 FORUM. IT IS A CLERICAL ERROR. YOU ARE SAFE AND SECURE. THERE IS NO ROW 13 FORUM.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Or, "Row 13" is an all-inclusive name for "The Super Secret Ninja Hideout", "The Archives"", and "rmnBuilder" that isn't mentioned elsewhere?

*plot thickens*
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Marrend
Or, "Row 13" is an all-inclusive name for "The Super Secret Ninja Hideout", "The Archives"", and "rmnBuilder" that isn't mentioned elsewhere?

*plot thickens*

THERE IS NO ROW 13. THE SUPER SECRET NINJA HIDEOUT IS JUST A MYTH. RMNBUILDER IS MERELY COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH WHOEVER. WAR IS PIZZA AND PIZZA HAS LOTS OF DELICIOUS CHEESE.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You're going to forget everything you've heard about ROW 13

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=unity
THERE IS NO ROW 13. THE SUPER SECRET NINJA HIDEOUT IS JUST A MYTH. RMNBUILDER IS MERELY COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH WHOEVER. WAR IS PIZZA AND PIZZA HAS LOTS OF DELICIOUS CHEESE.

This needs to be a thing in Wutai WAUTAH. Could just be my sense of silliness.

Oh, by the way?

RMN IS WATCHING YOU.

THE CAKE IS A LIKE, BUT THE SOUP, IS, UNBEARABLY, TRUE.
This actually drove me curious enough to open the page source and search for it, the Illuminati already hidden one step ahead of such basic methods of search though. :\

The statistic that most come to my attention was this one:
##################################################################
### PRODUCTION STATUS COUNT ###
##################################################################
Completed: 1833
Production: 1641

And my all-time post count which would give me 8th place of the month. x3

i have been officially crowned the resource queeng and i dare you to overthrow my art regimen
*queen
*regency

Though I do hope that someone challenges you! We would benefit from more custom resources.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
If uh... if anyone ever finds out what "generated discussion" means, please tell me~ that'd be great @.@
author=Phantasmi
If uh... if anyone ever finds out what "generated discussion" means, please tell me~ that'd be great @.@

Had a comment posted on the game, game's blog, game's media, game's page(s), game's review(s) (I think), or game's images.

Basically, number of times people posted on a game's profile.
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
author=kentona
author=Phantasmi
Had a comment posted on the game, game's blog, game's media, game's page(s), game's review(s) (I think), or game's images.

Basically, number of times people posted on a game's profile.

Oh I see, thank you @.@
Pages: first prev 123 next last