[MAFIA] YS MAFIA (GAME OVER)

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
1 and 3 are assured and my plans if i die are obviously different. can we end the day
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Psy, YM, will you please show up and put this day out of it's misery.
@Ebeth: Hex being bulletproof without a town-side nightkill would be nonsensical.

@Hex: Why is Ebeth on your green list? I agree that today pretty much either has to be you or cave though. I would've also been fine killing IF.

I'm mostly with IF's logic: if Hex is innocent and Cave is overextended scum, day 3 our next course is pretty obvious. I have no idea if Cave actually knows anything 100% or is just confident enough in his read to bluff it but either works for me.

I could also see there being 3 scum, one of which is cave, and then his day 3 plan is to win on night 2. In which case I don't care because the whole thing was stacked
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Also, Margo - please punish YM somehow for his lack of participation.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ebeth was on my green list for a hunch. My second hunch is that characters are tied to their in-game alignment counterparts.

Based on what I know about YS, information in my PM, and things Ebeth said when RPing, I felt confident that they were a town character. That's... pretty much all I got for ya there.
Ninja'd to hell, was going to post more but I don't think any of it would change the conclusion for today #lynch Hexatona
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Aaand, that's my bell... I'm sorry, Adol, I tried.

Just let me keep my glass of wine on the way...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Apologies, it's been a very busy 24 hours or so for me.

I'll try to post in the morning when I'm not drunk
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sorry I fell asleep too early. It's night now. Hexatone was lynched. Do not post.
Votecount
5 on Hexadol - Cave Dog, Ebeth, Ozzy, InfectionFiles, Psy
2 on Cave Dogi - Hexadol, Klow

Not voting: Yellow Magicardo

Hexatone was killed. He was:
You're Elena Stoddart and your brother is Chester Stoddart. You're an orphan, but it's known that the legendary hero Genos was your ancestor.
You're good getting in risky situations and being saved by Adol. He's your crush btw.
You're kind, too kind and everyone in town calls you darling. You got a small house in the rear part of the town and a talisman. You're brave and that makes you luckier than the rest of villagers. You don't care too much about the rest of town, Chester and Adol are more important for you.
You're a town aligned bulletproof (1-shot), you will survive the first time someone tries to kill you.
You win if all Followers of Galbalan are dead.

Send me your night actions now.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Night 2
The second day seemed to be easy for everyone. They just decided early on, that there's something wrong with poor little Elena. Not everyone agreed. Mayor Edgar was strongly opposed to hanging her.
"She's a good charm of this town," he screamed.
But the rest barely listened. They made up their minds. They were so sure, that the whole society decided to take a stroll in the evening. They were walking elsewhere for practical reasons too. There was still a hanging man left on the square as there was no one left in town to cut him off a put him in a shallow grave.
The sea was calm that evening and the Island of Genos was well visible from the distance. They decided that it is a good place for the execution.
"You'll die looking at Galbalan's prison. This is the closest you can get without a boat."
And pushed her off the cliff.
She could swim but there was nothing to hold onto. Her full stomach was pulled her down. They watched her as she slowly exhausted herself and disappeared in deeps.
"She wasn't one of them. She was innocent."
Mayor Edgar said and the rest nodded in agreement.

Hexatona was Elena
You're Elena Stoddart and your brother is Chester Stoddart. You're an orphan, but it's known that the legendary hero Genos was your ancestor.
You're good getting in risky situations and being saved by Adol. He's your crush btw.
You're kind, too kind and everyone in town calls you darling. You got a small house in the rear part of the town and a talisman. You're brave and that makes you luckier than the rest of villagers. You don't care too much about the rest of town, Chester and Adol are more important for you.
You're a town aligned bulletproof (1-shot), you will survive the first time someone tries to kill you.

Day 3 will start as soon as I finish the flavour.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Day 3
Chester left the town in a hurry. He hoped to find Elena's body and somehow use the power Galbalan to ressurect her. He didn't know, whether it would work. He got on the shore and was ready to board a small boat. Suddenly, a person stepped out of a shadow. The person held a sword in their hand.
Chester drew a weapon too.
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to stop you."
Chester laughed.
"You couldn't stop me before."
The other person stays in silence. Chester started to be nervous.
"Look, you can help me. We can stop Galbalan together."
The other person was quiet. Gat a step closer to Chester.
"You will need me to defeat him."
The fight starts. It's long and exhausting.
Finally, Chester manages to get on board of the boat. But he's bleeding. He fell on his knees and looked in face of the other person.
"They will stop you."
He died, then.
Meanwhile, Mayor Edgar was killed in sleep. It was a peacefull death and put an end to his struggles. He was about Elena's lynch to continue in any sane investigation. The rest of town woke up alerted. Two days and they didn't manage to hang a single follower of Galbalan. They sat down at Margo's for what could be their last day.

Day 3 starts now. You got 49,5 hours left. That means that the day ends on Sunday at 10pm GMT. Hammer is 3.

Cave Dogi was killed.
You're Chester Stoddart. You left the town some time ago with an impression that you were dead. But you only managed to lost your memory and became a seemingly loyal commander in services of Count McGuire. Meanwhile, recognizing the evil behind Galbalan, you plan to destroy the count. Everybody else suspects you, becuz of the mask. You're on your own.
He's sharp of fast movements and has a good eye. Also, You don't want to sacrifice himself before necessary.
Youre a netrual survivor aligment cop. You can investigate one player every night to learn player's aligment.
You win, if you survive the game.

Kloe was killed.
You're Edgar, the mayor of Redmont. You've been recently hurt by monsters and are almost paranoid about the rest of town. Not so much about Elena. You don't have children of your own and raising Stoddart siblings was a pleasure in your calm and happy life.
You're afraid of death. You don't like that your fellows suspect you. This probably something bigger than some evil semigod. Luckily, this young fellow, Adol, is willing enough to help you with his sword.
You're a vanilla town.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
You can post.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Ok, what the heck happened? I thought Cave was scum due to Hex being town but now I have no idea. Also, it seems town has a vigilante why else would there be two deaths this night?

Also, the big question now I think would be the following, who got killed by whom?

Got Cave killed by scum? Or did Kloe get killed by scum? o.O
Vigilante killed Cave, obviously. I had him pegged as town cop or role cop or something but I have no idea what he was doing after Hex flipped. Kloe was possibly killed because she mentioned "bandages" in her first RP post so scum thought she was the doctor, or at least I thought she was either scum or doc. Also maybe killed because she was the only person not voting against Hex (aside from YM but w/e). Which leaves four players with identical voting records.

Not sure why you think there'd be any chance of scum killing cave.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I'm town vigilante. That's why I was so suspicious of Hex being bulletproof. When Hex was revealed to be inoccent I thought for sure Cave was scum so I killed him. I'm revealing my role now bc it was a oneshot use so scum can't stop me from using it.

Beyond that, damn I've been really wrong about everything this whole game OTL

Anyway YM please post more this day!
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
Kloe was also p obviously town which made her a good night kill since no one was likely to want to lynch her.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Yeah, I'm pretty sure vigi got CAVE. Why they didn't have a kill night1 probably means it was a one shot, unless they don't have to target someone?

With CAVE gone now though, I don't have any firm leads to go on besides YM. He hasn't been here all game, and if he's scum then we really didn't put enough pressure on him.

soo

#lynch Yellow Magic

Thoughts, YM? Where you been?!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Ninja'd

well I figured you were vigilante, Ebeth, after looking back. I get the CAVE kill, and I've been wrong the whole game too ;_; I thought we for sure had cave after Hexa flipped town.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Psy I wasn't sure who killed who based on the flavor text, it sounded as if CAVE was fighting against someone he knew and that's why I partially asumed that scum could've killed him due to him being a follower of Galbalan of sorts.

@Ebeth If what you say is true, and I have little reason not to believe you, it's only logical that we shouldn't lynch you and everyone trying to push for your lynch better have a good reason to do so.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Psy How are you so damn good at this game? How did you suspect CAVE to have the cop role? How freaking good are you when it comes to reading people?