KCA FANART

Pages: first prev 123 next last
You know, these remind me a lot of some fanart for Metroid I saw floating around the 'net a few years back. Coincidence?
Outstanding fanart. And I agree with WIP, Robin Tanjewel looks especially great. Glad to know you'll probably do all the main characters, I can't wait to see how they'll turn out.

Oh, and... would Tristan Ilnoir count as a main character? ;)

Indeed.

Smiley <-- me smiling

Thanks so much for this.

And I think this very thread shows that Kinetic Cipher might be more famous and loved than some people think. Now if only that could convince you to actually finish KC(A)... :P
author=kentona link=topic=3915.msg78485#msg78485 date=1244125563
You know, these remind me a lot of some fanart for Metroid I saw floating around the 'net a few years back. Coincidence?

-shrug- Niklas Jansson is one of my bajillion influences, he draws Metroid 1 stuff quite a bit and is pretty popular on the ol' internets. Here's his metroid page: http://www.itchstudios.com/psg/m05/designdoc.htm I render similarly to him sometimes - Aristocrab and the goo's look like something he might do maybe. Other than that I wouldn't know, nothing is looking Metroidish to me that I posted. :-\

author=ShadowBlade link=topic=3915.msg78488#msg78488 date=1244127127
Outstanding fanart. And I agree with WIP, Robin Tanjewel looks especially great. Glad to know you'll probably do all the main characters, I can't wait to see how they'll turn out.

Oh, and... would Tristan Ilnoir count as a main character? ;)

And I think this very thread shows that Kinetic Cipher might be more famous and loved than some people think. Now if only that could convince you to actually finish KC(A)... :P

It seems really popular to me. :p Everyone seems to like it anyway, did it not get very many downloads or something?
It was the crab and the slime things that reminded me of a very similar metroid fanart image...plus the chibi work of yours at the end reminded me of that metroid chibi with a top hat.

I can't seem to find them again, though...
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=statistic link=topic=3915.msg78507#msg78507 date=1244129394
It seems really popular to me. :p Everyone seems to like it anyway, did it not get very many downloads or something?
It's more popular than he realizes. His latest download just hit 1000 downloads yesterday from this site. It has received many more throughout its life.
Haha, Aristocrab. Nice. I did that sprite edit for Brick as a joke, but didn't realize its existence still permeated to this day.

Every single one of these pieces is bloody awesome. Brick is quite lucky to have a fan like you. Well done!

Now put the barricades up before you get 1,908,269,264 more request from RPG Maker people. :D
author=WIP link=topic=3915.msg78294#msg78294 date=1244062748
author=Mitsuhide_The_Vagrant link=topic=3915.msg78249#msg78249 date=1244047147
As the biggest KC(A) fan in existence, I'd like to say "bravo" on these fanarts. Brickroad, I'm sure, would be impressed.
No you're not, because I am. How do you think it got Featured Game, huh? Huh?!

I was blown away by the Robin. Fits her so amazingly well. Fantastic job.

Can't we just share? :-\
Were both big fans, that's obvious. I've even fantasized about this being a console game...

Whoa..shit. I just don't know when shut my mouth...
Wow, these are great! You're really talented. You're photoshopping skills are an inspiration(though most are..i'm stuck in the stone age).
These are amazing, my friend. Excellent work.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I really, really like the chick with the green hair. The rest are great too.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Are you monkeydlu? I love the work that you do. It inspires me to raise my personal standards. :)
post=88404
Are you monkeydlu? I love the work that you do. It inspires me to raise my personal standards. :)

Impossible.
No seriously. You can find him here: http://monkeydlu.deviantart.com/
post=88404

I'm not monkeydlu but you may know me as munk3yboy. That's a name I use more frequently. =)

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been too busy to visit much lately :0~
statistic I remember you in RRR :)
You're the one with the nice bg and sprites :O
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Sorry, got the names mixed up. I've definately seen you on RRR and rmxp.org
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I AM BUMPING THIS BECAUSE ITS AWESOME
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=88310
I really, really like the chick with the green hair. The rest are great too.

Go and play Kinetic Cipher (Again) right now. This instant. Go! Scoot! You will be a better man for it (and learn about rough-and-tumble characters that don't go "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck").

EDIT: I do this only because WIP necro'd it.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Just because I haven't memorized the name of every character doesn't mean I haven't played KC (A). It was a decent sort of game.

There were no rough-and-tumble characters in it. At least not any I encountered before various impossible factors brought me to the point of ragequit.

Wow...what an incredible honor to have a fan with such amazing talent.

I'd like to echo this. This is something that has always humbled me! (You know me...Mr. Humble...)
One of the Google Summer of Code projects for Blender this year is polishing up some of it's sculpting tools. So since this thread was bumped and I'm playing with the latest Blender builds I whipped this up. I need to sculpt the claws still, and obviously texture. Looks like I forgot to turn the monocle on before rendering. =/

:D so good!
just everything in this topic, really
Pages: first prev 123 next last