RMN3 BUGS

Umm, is anyone going to fix the download uploading problem, because I want to know how many downloads I have for Demo V2 not V1. It's getting really annoying and I've posted it like, 3 times in here and it just keeps on getting ignored, so yeah...
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
You have a whole topic about it. We're looking at it.
Trying to access any of my game pages to edit them takes me back to my game list.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
You should be good now, GRS.
I tried posting a topic and it came up with all this error code... not sure if it still does. Hope it doesn't, just something I thought I should bring up. Probably just a temporary error
Oh and sorry for the double posting but WTF is my markerscore down to 21? Last time I checked it was like, 46 or something way higher than 21!!!
Makerscore was recalculated using the new RMN3 values. Screenshots, for example, are worth NOTHING. :'(

(But on the plus side, Articles and Reviews are worth way more!)

Click Submissions for a detailed breakdown on Makerscore points.
post=87832
Makerscore was recalculated using the new RMN3 values. Screenshots, for example, are worth NOTHING. :'(

(But on the plus side, Articles and Reviews are worth way more!)

Click Submissions for a detailed breakdown on Makerscore points.

Yeah, about that...this is what I get when I click Submissions.

AttributeError at /account/submissions/

'GameVideo' object has no attribute 'get_edit_url'

Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://rpgmaker.net/account/submissions/
Exception Type: AttributeError
Exception Value:

'GameVideo' object has no attribute 'get_edit_url'

EDIT by Ankylo: dude, you don't need to post all that stuff, haven't you been reading? Also, not a good idea to post something that gives away your IP
^ I also get the error above when I try to enter my submissions pannel.
Ah yes, I got it too. Video submissions for games generate this error (I believe):

AttributeError at /account/submissions/
'GameVideo' object has no attribute 'get_edit_url'Request Method: GET
Request URL: http://rpgmaker.net/account/submissions/
Exception Type: AttributeError
Exception Value: 'GameVideo' object has no attribute 'get_edit_url'
Exception Location: /var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn/apps/submissions/models.py in get_edit_url, line 72
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
Python Version: 2.4.3
Python Path:
Server time: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:42:03 -0500
WIP
post=87837
^ I also get the error above when I try to enter my submissions pannel.

Doh. I spaced this one with some of the recent panel updates. I'll get to it soon.
For some reason, A Blurred Line doesn't give you an option to submit a review.
That's on purpose kentona. He doesn't want any of these new whippersnappers sullying the good name of Lys's games.
Just noticed something, hardly a bug. But...

If I want to send someone a PM I have to go to one of their posts or comments, I can't click on their username and send one like I used to do. The only reason I brought this up is because if I'm viewing someones game there is no way to send them a PM unless I can find a post or comment by them =/
Yeah, I noticed that last night, too. It's a bit unwieldy.

Also I'd like to reiterate my desire for some way to scroll through screen shots without having to continue to click back to the images page each time. Please. ^.^
If you click off of the page while editing posts (say, to check another tab, etc) then it just posts what you have automatically. Really inconvenient if you are trying to quote something, or post links, etc.
post=88776
If you click off of the page while editing posts (say, to check another tab, etc) then it just posts what you have automatically. Really inconvenient if you are trying to quote something, or post links, etc.

I knew there was a real bug I was gonna report. If you edit something in your post, then decide "screw it" and click cancel the post remains edited.

EDIT: See - clicking 'cancel' now...SEE!
I've already reported that awhile back Liberty. Bugfixing is slow.

post=88776

And that, I was hoping I was the only one who had noticed (hurray for less button pushing!).
Actually, that was the original implementation. WIP later added the Confirm and Cancel buttons because of the confusion. Must not have removed the original code.