BEST VIDEOGAME CHARACTER.

old man. so useful. 128 items for me
post=149889
Really? Most people consider Red's quest to be the best out of all of them.
I didn't like the predictability...especially when whatshisface turned out to be that guy. It's been years so I don't remember what he was called. Alkarl or something.
post=149895
It's always amazed me how certain "characters" who have no dialogue or actions beyond the player's control are popular...

Like Red for example... great game, but he's not a character. He's you. You're so in love with yourself that you think you're better than all the other video game characters, huh? You think you ARE a video game character? You can't distinguish REALITY from VIDEO GAMES?!?! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!

Also, that little ghost guy that joins you briefly on the phantom train in FF6 is my fav video game character. Either him or the guy who teaches you how to use a pokeball.

By jove...I think you figured out something important.

Though, I am a bit guilty of that, myself. I'm well aware that Rydia has no personality, whatsoever...I guess it's more from FF4 being the first RPG game that I've ever played.

I took the "the" out of "psychotherapist."
post=149980
post=149889
I didn't like the predictability...especially when whatshisface turned out to be that guy. It's been years so I don't remember what he was called. Alkarl or something.

People don't exactly play Saga Frontier for its riveting and thought provoking narrative. Keep in mind that Red's quest in particular is supposed to play out like a slightly cliche action hero sentai story. Red's quest offers a comforting level of linearity and structure while keeping the open world aspect of the other quests.
YDS
member of the bull moose party

He was a creepy motherfucker.
post=149985
post=149980
post=149889
People don't exactly play Saga Frontier for its riveting and thought provoking narrative. Keep in mind that Red's quest in particular is supposed to play out like a slightly cliche action hero sentai story. Red's quest offers a comforting level of linearity and structure while keeping the open world aspect of the other quests.

Yeah, Saga Frontier was the first(and only) of the series that I've ever played. I'm more of a story > gameplay type of rpger. At the very least, give me a protagonist that's almost interesting...
Dude, those breasts. They're bigger then her head.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Why is there a photo of my mom on here!?
post=152949
Because she's hawt!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=152950
post=152949
Because she's hawt!

you can't talk about ark's momma that way

why i oughta
Fran is simply exists for that one audience who wants to fuck bunnies (there seems to be more awareness of that in the vg industry nowadays, see: lopunny).
I apologize. I was drunk. I put her in the wrong forum thread.

Lol, liquor.
post=153023
Lol, liquor.

this statement alone encapsulates my entire sophomore year of college in a nutshell
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=149983

Ugh, Sid is a creeper. I liked him better than the kid you use to get him, though.

Catchiest/most irritating tune evar.