A HIATUS ENDING~!

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Neophyte.. a troll...? See what bad company does to you..

Also I am pretty sure Lys didn't ask to play vaporware.
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
post=148980
Hi everybody! It's been a really long time, and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the years and years of games-making history that I've missed. So what's happened since 2007, the last time I really poked my head in here? What are the big games and the big engines and the big events? Who's still around from the old days? Bopping around the site briefly has made me realize I miss it. :D

So what should I play first???

Lys

I am glad an RPG Maker ancient is back... these are dark times my friend, and we need all the men we can get. The spirit of old is remembered only by a righteous few from decades past (2003), but we fight every day to keep the old ways alive. The last 3 years have mostly been people asking when Line's End is coming out and a deluge of poorly conceived RTP Dragon Quest clones made in RMVX. Quality titles like Rise of the Third Power and Balmung Cycle are few and far between... but we keep hope in our hearts that 'generation snes' will rise again...
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
post=149013
Feel free to check out/subscribe to my game, Everlasting Journey, that I've been developing since the beginning of 2007:

does 'everlasting journey' refer to the development process
Forget I said anything! Apparently you guys just want to circlejerk!
Feldschlact 4
Play Exit Fate. Excellent game!
post=149041
does 'everlasting journey' refer to the development process

How do you do it, dude lol
post=149040
these are dark times my friend, and we need all the men we can get.

Us women don't count for shit anymore?

Anyways, Avarice was a really good good game, but the freakn girl kept dying D:<
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Us women don't count for shit anymore?

the freakn girl kept dying D:<

I laughed.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Wow. I feel like I should have something to say about this, but I don't.

Welcome back, Lys! I really didn't think you'd ever turn up again I always knew you'd return!
I've heard good things about dhux's scar but haven't actually played it myself.

Otherwise, try Sunset over Imdahl and A Home Far Away .

Welcome back.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Holy crap, it's Lys. Welcome back, sir.
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
post=148995
OH YEAH SEE THAT, LYS CALLED ME OUT BY NAME

*prints the post out and frames it*

Hey.

lol. you're so gay right now.
Welcome back!

Hope you stick around!

If you're looking for good things to play, I definitely suggest Dhux's Scar. There are a lot of good stuff around, I don't know your taste very well though.
edchuy
You the practice of self-promotion
You're alive! I hope that means something we all know about won't be vaporware in the future ...
Welcome back, legendary lys! There are a lot of great games to check indeed. Recommedations like:
1) Exit Fate
2) Last Scenario (these two games are made by one named SCF. Not found on this website but you can google for his homepage :))
3) Dhux's Scar
4) (original) Alter Aila and the upcoming Alter Aila Genesis
5) Visions & Voices
6) Avarice

Yeah these are some of the games you can try out for now :)
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
i am cool because i am part of the conversation with RPG MAKER LEGEND GUY OF GOOD REPUTE :D
soooo, why can't I get 2 pages of replies in 24 hours by making a post saying "hi"?

:)
Welcome back, hope all this hero worship isn't freaking you out.
post=149080
soooo, why can't I get 2 pages of replies in 24 hours by making a post saying "hi"?

:)

You're not a girl.

Or not the creator of ABL.
Pages: first prev 123 next last