OKAY I AM LEAVING

LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
post=209671
post=209638
post=209636
post=209602
Damn. Karsuman hates me... ):
I'm sure he hates us all equally. Things will be alright.

Thanks for the awesome site WIP! We'll try our best not to abuse the game pages more than we already do. And probably fail. It's the thought that counts.
Yep the thought definitly counts for... something.

But yeah karsuman hates me alot. He calls me a dipshit all the time.
Who doesn't call you a dipshit? Nah, I'm just kidding.

Good luck with RL, WIP!

Uve never called me dipshit... to my face anyway.

WHAT DO U DO BEHIND ME BACK!!!
post=209636
I'm sure he hates us all equally.

I'm pretty sure this is how you get on someones bad side.

I have to admit the first thing I thought of when I saw Karsuman's name in red was "oh no" but hell, I'm sure things will be fine. I have no reasons to think otherwise.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
post=209677
post=209636

I have to admit the first thing I thought of when I saw Karsuman's name in red was "oh no" but hell, I'm sure things will be fine. I have no reasons to think otherwise.

Actually it seems we all hate karsuman equally...
post=209677
post=209636

If there were a sarcasm or joke button I'd have pressed it for those of you who can't detect it.
Beacuse text totally has a tone to it
WIP! Lets stay in touch! RMN is an awesome site, and has rekindled alot of old interests of mine. I owe you my thanks for that.
post=209685
Beacuse text totally has a tone to it

Goodbye!

Personally I think ken-tator-ship has the best ring to it myself. Karsumatorship is harder to come up with a bastardized pronunciation of!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=209682
Actually it seems we all hate karsuman equally...

weird, because i've always liked karsuman. he doesn't take your shit and i find all of his administrative/moderatorial decisions to be fair and firmly within the realm of reason. oh, and he's fucking hilarious.
then again you might not like him much because you're an insufferable dumb shit, but hey, i seem to think that about everyone these days so maybe it's just me.

what about 'karsutopia?'
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I guess October 11th is the new April 1st.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
post=209692
Personally I think ken-tator-ship has the best ring to it myself. Karsumatorship is harder to come up with a bastardized pronunciation of!
post=209745
what about 'karsutopia?'

Karsumanland oh ho ho ho
wait whaaaat the fuuuuck
Eh, the only major change I think this will make is things will stop changing (WIP I respect your work but this site used to keep gaining one function and losing another; kind of like RPG Maker itself)
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=209763

I will miss you the most. <3
post=209805
Eh, the only major change I think this will make is things will stop changing (WIP I respect your work but this site used to keep gaining one function and losing another; kind of like RPG Maker itself)
...except I finally downloaded and installed TortoiseSVN so that I can look at the site repository.

So now expect RMN to gain one function, lose another and have 3 others break!
So business as usual then?

*edit*
Wait, this means I can nag you about site things then! :D
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=209818
post=209763
I will miss you the most. <3

fuck i wanted to be the scarecrow
Wow, totally unexpected. I've already expressed some of my sentiments to you via PM a few days ago, and the same applies here. I never imagined you'd do what you did with the site. Good luck in whatever you do, WIP!
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh my, I wasn't expecting this at all.

Good luck to you, WIP, and I'm sorry for wasting your bandwidth just for the hell of it. D: