LET'S TRY - SEASON 2

post=UPRC
These are great videos. I approve!

Now to watch more of these Alter.. Aila, is it? More of those videos.

You should go ahead and play the game too.
post=Nightblade
post=UPRC

Yeah, I might. I'm a little on the fence about it though, because I usually don't enjoy sci-fi RPGs.
post=UPRC
post=Nightblade
post=UPRC

Yeah, I might. I'm a little on the fence about it though, because I usually don't enjoy sci-fi RPGs.

I wouldn't classify it as sci-fi, really. Sci-fi is more of those shooting lasers and going into outer space and such (Star Wars and Star Trek), but Alter Aila Genesis isn't exactly of that sort (except probably closer to the end)...Using guns to shoot thugs and all and being in slums isn't sci-fi... (As Neok defines it, it's set in a post-apocalyptic world, which is different from sci-fi). You really ought to try it :0 You won't regret it.

(And to add on to that, I hate sci-fi too.)
i dont like genre arguments but hahaha good god...
YDS
member of the bull moose party
YDS
post=eplipswich
post=UPRC
post=Nightblade
post=UPRC

I wouldn't classify it as sci-fi, really. Sci-fi is more of those shooting lasers and going into outer space and such (Star Wars and Star Trek), but Alter Aila Genesis isn't exactly of that sort (except probably closer to the end)...Using guns to shoot thugs and all and being in slums isn't sci-fi... (As Neok defines it, it's set in a post-apocalyptic world, which is different from sci-fi). You really ought to try it :0 You won't regret it.

(And to add on to that, I hate sci-fi too.)

Cyber-Punk?? :x
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Seems like your audio often gets out of sync with the video. Is there anything you can do about that?

Also, damn, Neok, those floating poke balls of doom are harsh.
YDS
Hm. I don't know why - I think it is a cam-studio problem. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't It happens usually when I pause the video too much, I think.
halibabica
Get some rest, YDS! Your sleep schedule's all over the place. o.O
YDS
Actually, I always fall asleep before midnight and wake up incredibly early in the morning to work out. >_> It's just that I always LT after a looong day.
halibabica
Oh. Well, don't push yourself so hard, then! It can't be comfy napping on a keyboard.
YDS is a trooper.

Btw, there's only 8 phases, and they get progressively shorter (except for the last one). The postgame on the other hand..
Give Fire God Saga a look at if ya ain't busy. So far I've received good feedback from those who played it. Thanks! Like yer vids.
I'd love to see you try World's Dawn when you get a chance. The current demo is only about an hour long, so it shouldn't be too hefty an undertaking. Thanks so much! Keep up the great work.
YDS
Agreed with Sagitar! Saw what you said in the IRC channel the other day. Don't let some people get you down, because there's obviously people who do like what you are doing for the creators of the games, as well as for the community as a whole.
YDS
I just deleted all of my videos. I didn't really like them, I was also very upset that developers just didn't watch. I'll probably get back to it after awhile if I can get a better recording device so the audio doesn't sound like shit, and if developers who ask me to play their games will give a facking hoot about it.