WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

That looks much better arcan. I'd get rid of the vines though. They don't really match the rest of the chips.

What needs elaborating, chairmandrek? It's pretty straight forward.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Look at my picture and then back at yours. Sadly your picture is not like my picture but it can become like my picture if you follow these two easy steps:
1. Rip better tiles, the wall tiles you used were clearly not meant to be tiled.
2. Outlines = good.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
The vines and the background styles don't match the style of the tiles. You might be able to recolor the vines but the background isn't even worth keeping.
author=Chairmandrek
Current year: 2011
2011 - 200 = 1811?

Uh, you do realize that this game tkaes place were KNIGHTS, and WIZARDS apparently existed? Please don't troll.

So it's 200 years before the events of the game. That seems like something that may need to be made a bit more clear, but that's beside the point.

*Raises hands* My original suspicion seems to be true, so I'm just going to step back, and watch this from the stands.
author=ganonfrog
So it's 200 years before the events of the game.
that

that seems pretty self-explanatory
author=cho
author=ganonfrog
that

I'm sorry, then. I just misunderstood his context.
author=cho
author=ganonfrog
that

Cho has a brain. I like that.
i'm sorry but that post is still insulting no matter how many edits you make to it

which doesn't bring me to my next point: Why is the underground waterway visible from above the ground!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
author=Chairmandrek
It's a Sonic platforming game.

wait, what!?

now i'm just confused. i thought it was a generic swords and sorcery rpg a minute ago?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
He is now asking about a different game screenshot...
I NEED AN ANSWER AS TO WHY THE EVIL FORCES AREN'T JUST POOPING IN THE WATER CONSTANTLY THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE CANON
author=Jericho
i'm sorry but that post is still insulting no matter how many edits you make to it

which doesn't bring me to my next point: Why is the underground waterway visible from above the ground![/quote}

Some of the water is on the surface so people could do stuff like, Drink water, take a bath, fill up a bucket. You know, stuff people do with water.
but the reason for the waterway is to prevent water from being tainted! Now the water is probably tainted all the time just by the forces of nature and also there is a well there.
author=arcan
Look at my picture and then back at yours. Sadly your picture is not like my picture but it can become like my picture if you follow these two easy steps:
1. Rip better tiles, the wall tiles you used were clearly not meant to be tiled.
2. Outlines = good.

How's this:

author=Jericho
but the reason for the waterway is to prevent water from being tainted! Now the water is probably tainted all the time just by the forces of nature and also there is a well there.

Well was stone so I threw it in there.

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
so it's a TUNNELING sonic game
HAHAH who need moronic when comedy gold like this is happening all around us ^.^
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
brb stabbing myself

In any case about to code a few bosses I left out originally. Once these are done that's it for storyline bosses. Only remaining unfinished events are the battle between Levi and Aio, the fight between Yagami and Shadz, and the extended ending (because it's too short at the moment).