WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE MANGA/COMIC RIGHT NOW?

As it still goes on I am reading Oda's One Piece, but I might say my favorite next to Toriyama is Naoki Urasawa because his writing is Fudging amazing. Along with his own works, the Pluto tribute to Tezuka was amazing. I also enjoy Usagi Yojimbo
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
BLUE EXORCIST
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
I'm actually getting a Manga made up.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Homestuck and Problem Sleuth of course. I'm such a pooplord who smells like zoo for even liking these.
I've been reading a lot of Deadpool comics lately...

Dude's awesome...
I was reading Gantz until my favorite character got completely dissed and then they killed her off too. So I stopped reading it.

One Piece is consistently my favorite manga. Though I'm not the biggest fan of the mermaid arc. Probably because I didn't read the first time they visited that place so a lot of the references I don't get. But finally they are fighting so it's cool.

I also like the other two usual suspects Naruto which is being extremely epic right now, same goes for Bleach.
Been reading a bunch of comics recently, actually!

Have about a volume left to go of Honeymoon Salad. It's a title that by all means should be a mess of wish fulfillment (love triangle! beautiful women! nudity!) but is instead both a remarkable portrait of late-twenties confusion and a relationship triangle that makes the very flawed main characters stronger rather than reduces them to petty squabbling. It's kind of remarkable!

On the other side of the map, there's Shingeki no Kyojin, which might be the most harrowing shonen manga I've ever read. Shonen in that the series is essentially about child soldiers using jet propelled (and frequently unreliable) climbing equipment to keep man-eating giants from devouring humankind. It's unrelentingly bleak, the atmosphere leavened only by the fact that the main characters are so, so brave, even in the giant's mouth. Amazing stuff.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Peepo Choo FTW!!

*edit* Not an edit
Samurai Deeper Kyo. Great manga.
Psyren, I am enjoying its run while it lasts. For a shonen, it is not that bad.

I've waited several years to see someone finally translate it to english.
Mainly about a guy who's martial arts resemble real life firearms which I think is cool.
I don't read much manga but I've gotten more into American comics over the past year or so. I'm afraid the series I'm reading are a bit typical:
Batman
Detective Comics
Northlanders
The Walking Dead
Daredevil
Ultimate Spider-Man
Knights of the Old Republic
Kick-Ass 2

Those are the one's I subscribe to, at least.
I prefer anime mostly cause of the music, but I wanted to read Gantz after watching the show(for the second time).

It's amazing how much is different, but better. Still.. I prefer animation, color, voice, and music :/
I recently got hooked on Fairy Tail. Before that I was a bleach fan but after the aizen arc i could care less for it.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Nightowl
Homestuck and Problem Sleuth of course. I'm such a pooplord who smells like zoo for even liking these.

Both of those things are fantastic.

I haven't read any manga since the start of last year though, I keep meaning to start again but it's such a pain to find anything. .-.
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (ComiAce Version)
Nisekoi
Silver Spoon
1/2 Prince
*puffs out cigar* heh manga scum...

I've actually been reading a lot of Tezuka stuff lately (you know the Astro Boy author guy...). His second best work is probably Black Jack (Buddha is his best but black jack is p fresh on my mind so). It's about the best surgeon in the world but he's a complete rogue and will ask for 1 bajillion yennies to save someone's life even if the patient's family is poor. The protagonist is a pretty stark but can get really ridiculous. He's also like Batman because he's seen as this freak hero or w/e, only he didn't choose to be a freak so it's a lot different.

Each issue is like a separate non continuous episode (can be read in any order with some exceptions) consisting of 20 pages. What's cool is that there's generally a very important moral that relates to life and death. Unlike most super heroes, Black Jack isn't fucking invincible, there are some parts where he'll be unable to cure a patient no matter how hard he tries which leads to a greater meaning and stuff.

I kinda hated that part in the 2002 Spider Man movie where spider man manages to save mary jane and people in the subway car AT THE SAME TIME making spider man seem pretty hard to stop. And like the only real conflict was that he finds out that the green goblin is his friend's dad or w/e... like the audience probably doesn't care at that point since the green goblin is the bad guy and had to be put down. Idk it just seems a lot of writers are afraid of their characters dealing with the real "lose" scenario.

But yeah I'd recommend Black Jack to anyone looking for something a little different where the stakes are interesting and stories with HUMANITY in them. At the same time it'll satisfy that "dark and cool" guilty pleasure people get when they watch Batman.

Then again you could just read Buddha... that's pretty good.