THE RMN COMIC COLLABORATION - ACT 3

Wow, my turn already!
I'll have to think about this one -_-
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
=___=

wait....WTF happened??

Where did the Fro guy go, and why is Sarah Jessica Parker a penis?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
welp, so much for having any kind of congruent narrative
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=Felix20
Wow, my turn already!
Actually it's Treeghost's turn, isn't it?
Unless for some reason, I can't see treeghost's page...
author=Dudesoft
author=Felix20
Wow, my turn already!
Actually it's Treeghost's turn, isn't it?
Unless for some reason, I can't see treeghost's page...
author=treeghost

dick-kun is etoooo...
kawaii desu neeee?
It's here
Treeghost...wtf oDo)
And...it was going so well too T^T
Yes! The wheeled penis chariot has finally arrived!
author=Ketsumio
=___=

wait....WTF happened??

On the TV with uh whoever typing on a switch thingy
treeghost
a lot better than being a wapanese kiddo
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT
DUMBER AS AN ELEPHANT CAN BE
WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY DUMB
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT
I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
IF YOU'RE NOT STUPID YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO
DOOMPADEE DOO

author=Archeia_Nessiah

I wouldn't say so.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=treeghost
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO
I'VE GOT A PERFECT PUZZLE FOR YOU
OOMPA LOOMPA, DOOMPADAH DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE YOU'LL LISTEN TO ME
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT
DUMBER AS AN ELEPHANT CAN BE
WHAT ARE YOU AT GETTING TERRIBLY DUMB
WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL COME OF THAT
I DON'T LIKE THE LOOK OF IT
OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DAH
IF YOU'RE NOT STUPID YOU WILL GO FAR
YOU WILL LIVE IN HAPPINESS TOO
LIKE THE OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DO
DOOMPADEE DOO

author=Archeia_Nessiah

I wouldn't say so.

Why are you being such an asshole? People are confused because it looks like you've just taken the page and written your own shit rather than trying to follow the story.

Yeah, and putting penises into the comic was REALLY what we needed. Yep. Not enough motherfucking cocks. The page before yours even had the DIGNITY to skillfully censor any possible penises.

And for your information I'm the only one who has actually been a proper ass to you (yay) but that's because being an asshat ticks me off. There was no need to do that with the comic. Or type some terribly altered poem from one of my favourite movies and mutilate it like you did to the story.

Thanks, jerk.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Nope. He described it as a penis, so that's what I thought it was. It doesn't dismiss the fact the page doesn't have any easily discernible relation to Neok's.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
a woman... scorned...
Excuse me good sirs. May I take a page AND cut AHEAD of the entire line to my turn right now? = A =
treeghost
author=SorceressKyrsty
Why are you being such an asshole? People are confused because it looks like you've just taken the page and written your own shit rather than trying to follow the story.
I'm so sorry that I offended you but every fucking time I post in this forum somebody find something to complain about my posts. This time it was enough for me to be an asshole.

author=SorceressKyrsty
Yeah, and putting penises into the comic was REALLY what we needed. Yep. Not enough motherfucking cocks. The page before yours even had the DIGNITY to skillfully censor any possible penises.

Don't you like penises?

author=SorceressKyrsty
And for your information I'm the only one who has actually been a proper ass to you (yay) but that's because being an asshat ticks me off. There was no need to do that with the comic. Or type some terribly altered poem from one of my favourite movies and mutilate it like you did to the story.

Excusez-moi? Why do you take everything so serious? Fuck, it's just a little page that I drew in some minutes.
Did a dingo eat your baby? Probably.

author=SorceressKyrsty
Thanks, jerk.

Meister Proper löst im Hause jeden stumpfen Schmutzbelag, er läßt alles wieder spiegeln wie am ersten Tag.

author=AznChipmunk
2. Your page must make some sense with the context of the previous page, but you don't have too include all info. Sample: page A has a monk charging up some energy explosion with his hands, page B has a silhouette of a man against an explosion, page C has a completely different looking man standing, looking off into the distance at a city just hit by an explosion (like Akira.) As details from page A, such as the man being a monk (since he's only a silhouette in B) are not clear in B, they will vanish by C. yadda yadda yadda, I bet you guys already know this, but just clarifying because I don't want any messups. :)
Read the comicompo that I linked--you'll get it.
I just tried to follow the rules. The guy with the pumpkin on his head is watching tv. The first pages are a "comedy" (not) series which run on the tv. He turns off his tv and get to work. There he sees Mara (means literarily penis) also known as Dick-kun. In Dick-kun himself is Sarah Jessica Parker.

author=Ketsumio
Fro guy tapped that ass and Sarah Jessica Parker lives in there.
I'm so sorry that I offended you but every fucking time I post in this forum somebody find something to complain about my penises. This time it was enough for me to be an asshole

I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONES!

Anyways, let's see what dudesoft says. If he's okay with tree's page, I'll just make a new thread and continue the comic there. We can call it "The RMN Comic Collaboration - Dalek Fad Edition" ;)

Edit: I'll probably still do this if we don't get a proper continuation/conclusion to the first two pages. Screw penis work, I wanna see how Dalek gets out of trouble this time!
Here we go (I cant draw a hand to save my life though :P):

The Dalek is Back!
treeghost
author=Neok
I'M NOT CRAZY, YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONES!
Ba dum tssshhh
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I honestly was not expecting Derek to last long. Look at every comic before this, and you will see why. One page won't really change the story. It's just another blip on a random series of incoherent events.