EDIT THE QUOTE ABOVE YOU

who sucks on melting midget sandwiches wielding pyrodoom chubby fuckers with google?
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
who sucks on melting female midget sandwiches wielding pyrodoom chubby fuckers with google?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Who sucks on melting female midget sandwiches? Wielding pyrodoom, chubby fuckers run google.

The sentence had stopped being a sentence. Too many words had been added. As a solution, it is now... two sentences!
Remember that "three words at a time" game that got closed twice for being too dumb? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this **** still keep you entertained, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this forum's rules were there to prevent threads like this, but I guess not! xP

Edit: The point is that changing or adding one or two words only is essentially the same as a post with just three word on it!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=alterego
Remember that "three wangs at a time" game that got closed twice for being too dumb? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this **** still keep you entertained, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this forum's rules were there to prevent threads like this, but I guess not! xP

We're now starting over with this quote. I deem it so.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Remember that "three wangs at a time" game that got closed twice for being too dumb? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this **** still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this forum's rules were there to prevent dicks like this, but I guess not! xP

There is a difference in what is deemed dumb by others, and what really is dumb. Dumb is just an opinion in terms of 'entertainment'.

Also since I was the one to come up with the quote and this game, I'll agree to start over with that quote. But I'll change the rules up a bit.

Each time we start with a new quote, you get 1 more add/change to do to it. So you now can add/change it 2 times, rather than 1. This will also have it making more sense, given you can make it go the way you are wanting it to a bit easier, now.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Who sucks on melting female midget sandwiches? Wielding pyrodoom, LockeZ fucking runs google.

This game entertains me for some reason
Thiamor
We started a new quote.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=Thiamor
We started a new quote.

dont ruin my enjoyment for me :<
LockeZ
I fucking run google, bitches.

Remember that "three wangs at a time" game that got closed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this **** still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's rules were there to prevent dicks like this, but I guess not! xP
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Remember that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got closed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this **** still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's rules were there to prevent dicks like this, but I guess not! xP
Remember that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got closed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this ain't any better and it has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can this Google still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's rules were there to prevent forums like this, but I guess not! xP
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Remember that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Google still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's rules were there to prevent forums like this, but I guess not! xP
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=TehGuy
Remember that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's rules were there to prevent forums like this, but I guess not! xP
Thiamor
Remember that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's Vagina was there to prevent forums like this, but I guess not! xP
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary? Well, this has lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's Vagina was there to prevent forums like this, but I guess not! xP[/quote
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still keep you hard, people!? ...Seriously, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage forums like this, but I guess not! xP
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
author=TehGuy
Fuck that "three wangs in a mouth" game that got screwed twice for being too unsanitary! Well, this hasn't lasted long enough, don't you think? How can Moogles still keep you hard, people!? ...Profligately, I thought this country's Vagina was there to encourage forums like this, but I guess not! xP
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Why do these always turn into 'replace word with profanity, giggles all around' sort of things.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Khos
Why do these always turn into aliens, giggling like little girls' sort of things.