PENTARTS.

/me peeks out of the ether

i'm really feeling that blue
SHIT I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU'D PUT MY LIL BABBY KOZ ON HERE <33333
ugh i love 20sverse art uuggghhh OTL
sinn
the original sinn
dasjjsjsjlsdkfjsldf, Love those watercolor work!
Wowee zowee it's been a while since I posted anything here

Well here's some pictures:

Eggplant Egg: This bipedal egg sports a strange hat. It’s never been the type to care about what others think of its fashion choices, though.

Eggplant Parasite: It wants to be the best hat, but few appreciate its sense of style.

Muscle Egg: Due to the large amount of proteins within this egg, it has become incredibly strong.

A couple Undertale things:

This is hella old:

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Why was I not subscribed to this? FIXIN THAT!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
i love everything on this page, but my favorite is the nyarlydoge

y'all should go read sooz' comic patchwork and lace, of which I have this inscrutable fanart for

Day by day, my game becomes furrier...in little bits and pieces
I have and I want more!
unity
You're magical to me.
So nice! :D Keep up the great work ^_^
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Lookin forward to Goat Nobility: the RPG.

also thanks for the plug <3
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Why would Freya eat anything else?
Once again, thanks for the awesome birthday Freya, Penta. You're too kind!

Also dang-o I like those horn dudes. Very stylish.
I like the way the light shines on the pizza!!!
Whoa those are cool as shit! That Patchwork and Lace fanart is just wonderful, both in terms of rendering and content. Really like the weird vibe. All of your weird things you posted are very cool.

Have you ever used Clip Studio/Manga Studio? The watercolor brush is really nice for quick shading and blends colors much better than a hard round brush in Photoshop.
Blasphemy! All hail the Lord 'round brush' (I should experiment more)
thanks for all the kind words! Positive regard!!! How kind!

author=Perihelion
Have you ever used Clip Studio/Manga Studio? The watercolor brush is really nice for quick shading and blends colors much better than a hard round brush in Photoshop.

I bought manga studio twice over the course of 2 years and managed to install it and even bought a nice brush set for it and haven't opened it once. I hear so many good things about it though! Old habits die hard....I could have told you this at any point in slack huh

there was a time mortimer almost drowned, but no worries she got better
Hey penta i really like your picture!! I felt the edges of your brush marks could maybe be softened in some areas. I feel the water and waves brush mark edges are a tad to hard.

Reason I say this is because I find the waves take my eyes away from the what i assume is the focal point. I feel that if they were softer it would make the focal point even more strong!!!

Just a thought penta I like your painting alot!
Sooz
Wow those colors!

Also I super recommend MS if you use a tablet because the pressure sensitivity there is SO SEXY.

SO SEXY.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
That is super-gorgeous, Penta!