WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=kentona
have you ever felt so bored that even when you have work to do you can't bring yourself to do it?

This happens to me more often than it should.

I just become disinterested in everything.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
have you ever felt so bored that even when you have work to do you can't bring yourself to do it?

Yeah, it's called depression. Get over it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
DepressionMaker.net
After a conversation with Gourd, I've come to realize this:

The "Powerful" people of RMN are much like Egyptian gods.

Whip is Ra, who has since pulled away from the world (RMN)
Kentona is Horus, who while having great power, rarely uses it and is surprised to have things done without their knowledge.
Ankylo is Isis, the one who does things without Horus knowing (Scheming and what not, RMN example the blue background thing)

Liberty is Bast, goddess of cats and very popular among the commoners (Her harem)

Those are just a few examples
author=Corfaisus
author=kentona

okay! When I'm sad I stop being sad, and be awesome instead.

author=Mr_SuNa
After a conversation with Gourd, I've come to realize this:

The "Powerful" people of RMN are much like Egyptian gods.

Whip is Ra, who has since pulled away from the world (RMN)
Kentona is Horus, who while having great power, rarely uses it and is surprised to have things done without their knowledge.
Ankylo is Isis, the one who does things without Horus knowing (Scheming and what not, RMN example the blue background thing)

Liberty is Bast, goddess of cats and very popular among the commoners (Her harem)

Those are just a few examples

but... I still have my penis.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
For now.

*gets scissors*
author=Corfaisus
author=kentona

This is literally the most ignorant thing to say ever.
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Corfaisus
author=kentona

to be fair, it might have been a response to my saying 'suicide is fucking selfish' earlier.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=kentona
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Corfaisus
author=kentona
to be fair, it might have been a response to my saying 'suicide is fucking selfish' earlier.

It absolutely was.

As someone with major depression, I know better.

Feld, context is everything.
sorry that my depression wasn't as depressive as your depression
Corfaisus
author=kentona
sorry that my depression wasn't as depressive as your depression

You're lucky, because it sucks.
I do keep forgetting that you aren't allowed to be sad if someone else has it worse
/salute/ Major Depression!

I wish I could stop being sad and be awesome instead. But sometimes it feels like the whole world is conspiring against it. All I'm hearing from the world most of the time is "why can't you just be happy that you suck?"

Turn up the tunes I say. Live in a world of beautiful music. It's better than certain other alternatives for turning your back on the world. This song came up while I was writing this post and I forgot how much I love it until just now.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
S-rank depression, come at me \o/

I getcha, kentona, it sucks getting in a funk. Lately, when I'm at work I'm frustrated that I can't do anything with all the game ideas I'm having, and when I get home after cooking dinner and cleaning or whatever, I'm too lazy to make stuff :P I started getting up early to work on projects in the morning, but it takes a lot of effort and it's not always an option.

Anyway, I sympathize~
man I need to chat with someone about my career because I feel really stunted right now
also my finances, married life, child rearing, fitness, and hobbies
maybe this is what a midlife crisis feels like
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Yea, you gotta get that stuff off your chest, dude. If you could find a good therapist, that's pretty much their job. Otherwise I'd suggest a good buddy, or a sibling or parent or something, although they always have their own biases :P

Or you could just pop in IRC with us sometime! Note that everything we say is not sanctioned legal medical advice and we are not acting doctors.

(I've been going through a hell of a quarter-life crisis recently and probably should be taking my own advice here)
Corfaisus
I'm glad I left my old community. Like, really glad.

So I go into a stream of an artist I watch on devArt and ask him if he's still practicing anatomy (as he should be but he seems to have hit a roadblock, as much of the expansion (in this case, fat admirer) community tends to do because their fans will eat up everything), and I say that I don't want to see him wind up getting complacent like one Mistystuffer (Google/Encyclopedia Dramatica him on your own time so I'm not blamed for your discomfort). BANNED! A mod drops the hammer on me because I'm concerned with the improvement of the artist that he serves under (reason: being negative).

Never become someone like this, fellow gam makers, because someone like this will never rise above "internet fame by luck".

EDIT: Coincidentally, this was posted at 3:14 PM - or Pi - and as we all know, *insert fat joke here*.
time to get a mistress and a sportscar
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
author=kentona
time to get a mistress and a sportscar

That's way better than my quarter-life crisis, which is probably gonna be something along the lines of "wear some weird clothes, quit job and make indie games for 6 months before begging to be hired again because I can't pay my bills"

@Corf: idk, comparing someone to a infamously bad artist (I assume) seems more insulting than helpful >_>
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I am depressed and now this conversation has me thinking depressing things.