WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Damn it, Liberty. We still can't actually read the usernames. At least put a drop shadow behind them or something.
I'm so in love with all that pink <3
<3 Baby strawberry pink soda pop daydream <3
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Marrend
author=TungerManU
I know Nessiah is like half-staff here but, uh, YM and Happy? Why are they still light-blue?

I seem to recall kentona mentioning somewhere that he has people helping with site-stuff the background. Or something like that. So, I'm thinking they are among his "secret helpers".
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Probably because I'm an IRC OP.
All names are now back to what they were before the pinkening. ^.^
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Boooooooooo
Saving up money from my paychecks to either buy a Wii U and Smash Bros, or a graphics tablet... I'll probably go with the latter. I'm in love with pixel art now. <3
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I vote for the graphics tablet! While I think Smash Bros. is fun (I see people play it at my university all the time) I don't think it's a system seller unless you want a bunch of other Wii U games at the same time.

Me? I'm still sick. Been sick since before Valentine's Day. I just slept for 10 straight hours and I feel... uh... I don't know if there's a word for it. Not good. Not bad, but... I feel.

On top of that, I'm iced in. Winter storm came and covered the roads in ice. It's not a LOT of ice, but it's enough to prevent travel by car. I'm not going anywhere for another 10 hours.

So... what's up, RMN?
unity
You're magical to me.
;_; I'm still sick, too. This, too, shall pass, but for now, I just have to lay in bed and wait for everything to be less terrible.
I hope you both get better soon, unity and Nova. ;_; And I have been wanting to get a tablet for ages.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Yea, drink lots of tea or whatever else and feel better!
author=TungerManU
I remember distinctly that he was only pondering on making YM staff. Not so sure about Happy... (e: ah yup, he's a Contributor like Nessiah)
being a contributor used to be SECRET. oh well...
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Molar Bear cracks me up. Unfortunately, I tried Googling molar bear and one of the options for auto-complete was molar pregnancy and now I've officially found something worse than trypophobia.
Marrend
I'm a bit tired from polishing off a review. Though, this would make two reviews in almost as many days for the review event, give or take?

That's not too bad, right? Right?
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
...damn, I should really get on those reviews, eh? It's been a long time since I've written anything professional (or what I try to pass as such).
have you ever felt so bored that even when you have work to do you can't bring yourself to do it?

My mind is so numb that I am reading COMMENT SECTIONS on online new sites. What a fucking cesspool. Now I am reading comments section on an analysis of a NHL trade between Winnipeg and Buffalo. WINNIPEG AND BUFFALO.

Fuck.