WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

Hahahaha that is awesome. It reminds me of Homer Simpson's car design (the lime green, I think)

I think the hood might be too dark; the metal should be bulging out rather than dipping in, maybe?

Second attempt at a car. Took about an hour of on and off pixeling. It's modelled after a 1970 Mercury Cougar, even though it came out without much of a resemblance.
To my untrained eye, it looks perfectly fine, Pizza.

As for me, I'm story-boarding ideas for cutscenes, tweaking battle formulae and trying to balance equipment. And working on menu redesigns.

I really spend too much time on the graphical aspect of things...

CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
@Pizza Absolutely love it! <3

@yuna21 You know what, I had to look up in the dictionary whether there was a word "Optimise" because I live in a Commonwealth country and I use "s" instead of "z" in some instances, but I've always spelled it "optimize". Apparently you are supposed to spell optimise with an "s" if you live in my country. Weird. I always thought I had the spelling game on lock.

Another word I always misspell is "vacuum". I always write/type "vaccuum" instead. :S

As for the layout, it looks positively great. ^_^
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
To be fair vacuum is a fucking abominable word.

Just been continually doing art, though I'm beginning to hatch plans for Perseverance: Adherence, you'll hear more on that soon, for now here is a lewd traditional art that I put a lot of work into and had a lot of fun making.
Edit: Wow that's huge, just click this link instead.
http://i.imgur.com/CFekYLk.png
I always switch between "ise"/"ize", mostly because I never remember what one I'm supposed to write ("s", I think). Not too much bother for me though because it's valid either way.

Reworking the story for my game, blending two stories that had similar themes & characters into the one because... it works better that way. I have no idea (as a first game) how to make an interesting linear adventure game, so I'm going with the trusty old RPG.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
yuna, does having a hit rate >100% do anything?
Nah, the Hit was just supposed to level off at 100% and no more. Only tomes gives very high hit rates, however. Even accurate characters with swords/lances rarely get a perfect hit rate unless they have the right equipment set-up. But it would have been neat if any extra hit ( >100% ) could get added to the critical rate/evasion rate...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
You're using vx right? PM me a copy of the game (or would demo work? have you added anything that would change how accuracy/evasion/etc. are calculated?) and I can easily make overflow get added to crit rate, or used to combat enemy evasion, or whatever.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
yuna those menus look great, Pizza that car looks nice.

In spite of my best intentions I have started fucking around in projects that are not Lionheart. (I'm sorry KUMADA orz). I blame the game jam which has got me thinking broadly about different collabs and side projects and whatnot and got a lot of wheels turning. I'm not actually starting a new game, though, just messing around with scripts and graphics and such. of course that's how it always starts isn't it
@Craze: The current demo is fine, and I haven't added any new scripts.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Oh, I should probably have mentioned what specifically I'm messing around with is getting khas arcthunder's SAS IV ABS script to handle guns, ammunition, and reloading using eventing alone. Crafting such a kludgy workaround takes me back to 2006 and the rm2k3 days, major nostalgia trip. But it seems doable.
Playtesting Tales From The Reaper. I forgot a few events in my rush to do the halloween event (mostly teleport events, though a few move events had to be redone).
BizarreMonkey
author=Max McGee
Oh, I should probably have mentioned what specifically I'm messing around with is getting khas arcthunder's SAS IV ABS script to handle guns, ammunition, and reloading using eventing alone. Crafting such a kludgy workaround takes me back to 2006 and the rm2k3 days, major nostalgia trip. But it seems doable.
Never had those days, though I'm the kind of nut who made his own ABS with events so y'know. :/

Also nothing much to report, but work on concept Perseverance: Adherence has begun. There's a few image stills I have, but I'll just show you three good ones.

Nola (more in spoipers)

Dread Pig

Esperia (more in spoipers)

Yes. All made in MSpaint.
@BizarreMonkey: Dread Pig is an amazing character concept. I must say, getting such clean lines in a program like MSPaint is really impressive.

Been working on some sprites and world map tiles lately. I finally finished off a bigger version of my new sprite template, and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.
BizarreMonkey
Thanks! After 10 years using MSpaint I'd wanna hope I'm getting pretty good by now! The idea of eldritch pig monsters being actual enforcers of the law is hilarious and unnerving at the same time.

When the concept was first introduced the sounds they made were terrifying. There's actually a small video showing this.

If I recall I actually made the sound myself then applied echo filters, I could be wrong, though.

Those pixel art thingies look really nice, I'm especially a fan of the Island.

I will likely be making Perseverance with hand drawn maps, rather than using tilesets.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
author=Pizza
@BizarreMonkey: Dread Pig is an amazing character concept. I must say, getting such clean lines in a program like MSPaint is really impressive.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/SpriteMap.png
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/SpriteWork.png

Been working on some sprites and world map tiles lately. I finally finished off a bigger version of my new sprite template, and it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

If I may ask, what are you making these in?
author=LouisCyphre
If I may ask, what are you making these in?

I use Pyxel Edit at the moment.

http://pyxeledit.com/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
UOSSMUD Team member: I want to add more high-level equipment options. There are some gaps, and more equipment variety at max level is just a good idea anyway, and I found out that making equipment is something I like doing. But we would need a place to put it in the game.
Me: So what you're saying is that you need me to make a bunch of new superbosses.
UOSSMUD Team member: That isn't what I said, but it would work.
Me: Is forty too many?
UOSSMUD Team member: ...Yes.

So now, since this is a Squaresoft fan-game, I'm making a superboss battle against Grahf. All he did in the original game was slam you with nukes to the face over and over, so I get pretty much free reign. I'm making him fight alongside his gear, which he gets in and out of as it runs out of fuel or the player disables it.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=LockeZ
So now, since this is a Squaresoft fan-game, I'm making a superboss battle against Grahf. All he did in the original game was slam you with nukes to the face over and over, so I get pretty much free reign. I'm making him fight alongside his gear, which he gets in and out of as it runs out of fuel or the player disables it.

AWESOME :DDDDD