SON OF BITCH, SHIT!

Pages: first prev 123 next last
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
I remember once I got mad at Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, because of the level Mission Street. I was young at the time and my mom was at the hallway doing loaundry. I was like "Fuck this game, you fucking assholes". My mom heard it, and the next came the sponge and soap.
I didn't use to, but lately I've been using worse language than ever. I do try to curb it in front of my mother, though. She doesn't think it's lady-like to swear. Screw that.

I say 'bloody' all the time, though, and when she points it out, I point out that it's cussing, not swearing. There's a slight difference.

I think the worst I say is 'shit, fuck a dog' (which I learned from a perfectly lovely 63-year old lady ^.^) and 'fuck that for shit'. Not sure what that means, but I do use it an awful lot. XP
there's a difference between cussing and swearing? bloody 'ell
At home I generally don't swear, neither while on the internet.

But when playing games with a headset on (Counter-Strike, mainly), or when me and my friends go to the local lan party, the swears shoot out of me like nothing. For instance "STOP AWPING YOU FUCKING CAMPING PIECE OF SHIT!" and "WHAT THE FUCK I SHOT YOU EIGHT FUCKING TIMES!". Also, just when around friends I tend to swear a lot. recently I like "Go Fuck Yourself", and "Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!".
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNAAAAAGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR
author=myersguy link=topic=1000.msg13993#msg13993 date=1209839132
"Go Fuck Yourself"

Yep, i get that a lot. Also "You fuckin piece of shit" seems to come up a lot as well.
Yup, I am 16, and my highschool is full of F-Bombs. Also, I just thought I would bring up that I recently had a band trip to Edmonton, and it turns out setting off unreasonably loud airhorns within the West Edmonton Mall calls out swears quite easily. I immediately heard "Go fuck yourself", as well as "Shut the fuck up" and "Fuck you". So, if ever bored...
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I never curse outside of the internet unless I am really angry. I must be prude.
Cursing is not becoming of a gentleman. I only swear for comedic effect or when I'm on my own.
I curse a lot when I drive. I curse a little when I play videogames or when something goes wrong.
... depends, really. I attempt to be like Tony Dungee (spelled wrong, probably, I know) who's known around the NFL for never cursing. I grew up in a cursing household, and I'm not going to let my home influence my child (they'll get it from TV and school anyways). I rarely, if ever, curse around my parents, and if I do, I usually apologize beforehand (the classic "pardon the French" line). But, there's times when I'm around my friends (like last night :O) when I'm a drunken sailor. Then again, our whole group kind of curses pretty moderately.

"MOTHER AND FATHER, CHEESE AND RICE, SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!" << utter classic
I don't swear I'm a good boy. Swearing is only allowed when your brother flims you doing air guitar, jehovah's witnesses knock on your door and when you stub your little toe on the same door, on the same part every fucken time!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=1000.msg14291#msg14291 date=1209945378
when you stub your little toe on the same door, on the same part every fucken time!
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o You lie!!

Ive been told by various sites that I have to set an example since apparently people look up to me, so I have limited my swearing to OMG moments and stupid randomness. ;)
author=myersguy link=topic=1000.msg13993#msg13993 date=1209839132
But when playing games with a headset on (Counter-Strike, mainly), or when me and my friends go to the local lan party, the swears shoot out of me like nothing. For instance "STOP AWPING YOU FUCKING CAMPING PIECE OF SHIT!" and "WHAT THE FUCK I SHOT YOU EIGHT FUCKING TIMES!". Also, just when around friends I tend to swear a lot. recently I like "Go Fuck Yourself", and "Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn!".

People like you are the reason the rest of us don't play games online.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I curse more than I probably should. It's not like every other word out of my mouth is "fuck", but I find myself saying "fuckinnnn" when I'm stumbling for words.
Mmmm, it depends, I usually try to stay calm, and try to solve things rationally. I don't want to start swearing because it only gets worse from that.
but when I'm alone, and there's not a chance a fight will blow up, then if something makes me really mad I curse like if my life depended on it, I usually make senseless comboes of 6-7 words linked together, when I'm not mad anymore it's funny to remember what I actually said.
FFFFFCUNTBISCUITS

Normally when I am annoyed or flabbergasted it yeilds a comedy arrangement of 4 letter words.

I say fuck and shit quite a bit (not for emphasis, just because), but to me the word cunt is really really bad, and I just wouldn't say it. It doesn't sound nice.

Swearing is really hard to understand for Japanese people I know though because each word can be used in many different contexts, so that makes me tone it down.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=demondestiny link=topic=1000.msg14592#msg14592 date=1210020890
I could tell by your avatar. ;D

What ever do you mean? :D
Pages: first prev 123 next last