SON OF BITCH, SHIT!

Pages: first 123 next last
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Do you swear in real life? I just realized that I'm much more profane online than I am in real life. I have never used "fuck" near another person and it's extremely rare that I even say "shit." I cringe at "crap."

To be honest, I use HELL a lot but that's starting to fade. So yeah. You?
I said this elsewhere, but since there is a thread for it, I say that I don't curse at all. Ever. Anywhere. A kid made a bet that he could get me mad enough to curse. He cursed me out and I couldn't care less. He lost. True story.
Actually, cunt happens to be my favourite word.
Yeah, i am not much of a swearer. I usually won't swear just for no reason but i really only swear if someone ticks me off.

@Craze- Classic title for this topic. ;D
Craze
Actually I am going to change it froim "FUCKCUNTASSBITCH" to a slightly obscure movie reference.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
I used to cuss like my life depended on it, but I'm around little kids a lot. ITS BECAUSE I TEACH MUSIC >:(

So lately I've been sounding like a canadian or something. "Boy o boy!" or "Goodness sakes!"
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I swear way to much apparently haha, online not as much but still a lot. ;D
Magi
Resident Terrapin
It depends if any installment of Smash Bros. is involved.
I have said 3 curse words my entire life. So yea I don't do it much.
I like to find obscure words that no one uses and say those instead.
Craze
"I just burned both your social security card and your last paycheck!"

"GO BILK A PLATYPUS, YOU LIMIVOROUS WEASAND!"
Fuck yeah, I swear a lot. Ever play hockey? The typical hockey dressing room conversation is 45% swearwords (this must be true because it is in writing).

I swear a lot at video games. Like the end battle in the Subspace Emissary - who the fuck designs an end boss with an instant kill attack?

We also have a swear jar at work. 25 cents for small swears (shit), $1 for the F-bomb and cunt. We ignore it. (And you would too if you worked where I worked. "MOTHER FUCKER! What the FUCK is wrong with these fuckers?! Like, holy shit! C'mon!" - in reference to the partner company we're working with.)
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I always laugh at something like a swear jar, I mean I would be putting in like 50 bucks a day with those fucken rules Kentona haha.. wait $1 to the jar!
I swear reasonably often but always for effect and always on purpose. I'm not the sort of person who uses profanity to replace a limited vocabulary!
I tend to use British swear words on a regular basis, but I only use big boy swears when the situation truly calls for it. Like when I stub my toe.

Even then, I generally don't get any worse than network television. But I do swear silently to myself sometimes.
author=Craze link=topic=1000.msg13759#msg13759 date=1209636963
"I just burned both your social security card and your last paycheck!"

"GO BILK A PLATYPUS, YOU LIMIVOROUS WEASAND!"

Haha, yes, exactly. I know Bilk, but have never used the other two. *adds to vocabulary

author=kentona link=topic=1000.msg13762#msg13762 date=1209649337
We also have a swear jar at work. 25 cents for small swears (shit), $1 for the F-bomb and cunt. We ignore it. (And you would too if you worked where I worked. "MOTHER FUCKER! What the FUCK is wrong with these fuckers?! Like, holy shit! C'mon!" - in reference to the partner company we're working with.)

This reminds me of Hot Fuzz.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
I'm like Him. I usually swear for the effect. It's a spice of language but depending on the statement can also bring it down. I watched a video of Lewis Black and he is actually funnier when he isn't swearing as much.

Also, my brother suggested a couple weeks ago that we put a Swear Jar in the house. "Not because we're swearing so much, but just because I don't think we're putting enough money in the coin jar."
I swear. Possibly more in real life than online though it's probably pretty equal. It just doesn't come as spontaneously while writing.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I really rarely ever swear. More offline than online, but it was like 3 times or so, so it's really rare. In fact, a coworker wanted to hear me swear because they never heard me do so.
Occasionally. I've never did it in a large croud, but mostly at school sometimes and at home. It's a spice of language, more than anything you say on a daily basis. (My friend curses on a daily basis, and I'm beginning to get sick of it)
author=kentona link=topic=1000.msg13762#msg13762 date=1209649337
I swear a lot at video games. Like the end battle in the Subspace Emissary - who the fuck designs an end boss with an instant kill attack?

oh hell yeah. One time i versed this boss in a game and was versing him for about an hour and a half. I had almost defeated him when he used some beam thing that took away all my health. I cursed fuck so many times and nearly threw the fuckin thing out the window.

author=WIP link=topic=1000.msg13788#msg13788 date=1209655699
I'm like Him. I usually swear for the effect. It's a spice of language but depending on the statement can also bring it down. I watched a video of Lewis Black and he is actually funnier when he isn't swearing as much.

Yeah, this reminds me of Gordan Ramsay. He doesn't have to be at breaking point for him to tell someone to fuck off. It is part of his ordinary language. I guarantee you if you met him he would say to you "how the fuck are you?". ;D
Pages: first 123 next last