RPG MAKER TITLE SCREENS:

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=Craze
It's an easy way to get views for an otherwise shitty game. Valkyrie Stories is nothing but flash

Ok, that was kind of rude. Not sure if you meant it to be rude, but it was. You could have phrased that better.
I really need to learn how/what programs people use to do this kind of stuff. All these titles are amazing looking.
Probably you're asking 'bout the other ones, but mine was made using basically GIMP and GraphicsGale. And I'm surprised to see my little titlescreen in here! Aww yeah!! (the one that says Ragnarökr, that's my son!).
GIMP for drawing the background (I have a pandafood -bamboo tablet- but anyway, with some dedication you can do it using the mouse, and even better if you get to have a scanner ;D).
The front layer was done with GraphicsGale. I love to do GUI stuff by pixel <3. I love the way of the pixel!
And the logo... well it's just some Photoshop ugly effects on some random font (I need to polish it a little at some parts... dunno).

Anyway... ummm... I'm... dunno ='D, ahahahaha,
Orochii Zouveleki
There's a good probability that my next game won't have a title screen. They're often not necessary. When you boot up GTA, for instance, it just goes right ahead and loads your last file without asking, which, as a player, I appreciate.

One of the coolest title screens ever. Not blue.
The thing I like most about that title screen is actually the blue/steel coloured items within the gear mechanism that break up the brass colour scheme.
Pages: first prev 12 last