WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
*sigh*

Every time I go to this thread and read the most recent posts, I smile. :)
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
You and I both Rat.

God I felt like crap when I woke up, but then something happened...

I had candy and felt a lot better?

Yea okay.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I want to be stalked. That's why I'm starting a rock star career.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Cap_H
Be careful what you wish for, dearie. ;D
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=Cap_H

Why be a rock star? If you should be reincarnated as a celery plant, you'll assuredly be stalked, and you won't have to go through the trouble of learning an instrument.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I want to be an insect with my knowledge and slight superpowers that aren't overpowered
Like spidey sense
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
My dad left for a business trip a couple of days ago. This morning, I sent him a text asking, "Hey, how's your trip so far?"

15 minutes ago (about 9 hours since I sent the text), I get a reply. His response was, and I quote, "Nova, you don't know what true freedom is until you can take a dump without having to shut the bathroom door."

... I have no idea how to respond to this.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm not sure what I find stranger about this: The absurdity of that text message's content itself, or the fact that your father seems to call you "Nova". (Except if you replaced your real name with that on purpose, of course.)

P.S.: pianotm, please keep making puns. That one was brilliant.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Your dad can do that at home, if he tries hard and believes in himself.
unity
You're magical to me.
When real life stuff gets you upset, what do you do to wind down? All I can think of right now is listening to music.
unity
When real life stuff gets you upset, what do you do to wind down? All I can think of right now is listening to music.

Drink.

Although most you guys aren't teetering on the edge of being an alcoholic, so my advice on the matter isn't much good. I used to smoke pot, but I quit months and months ago so I can't do that anymore. I would say "that's why I'm drinking now" but mostly it's because I'm finishing off the scraps since it's the last opportunity to do so before I go on vacation in Newfoundland.

I also keep several pictures of waifus around my desk. Because of my... condition, they help keep me happy. You'd think that they'd make me even more upset. I guess I'm lucky that they don't.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I added a new picture to the work station a day or two ago:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/11541319_452911231545097_591574946_n.jpg

I've been reading a LOT of Kevin & Kell lately (since it's been running since 1995 and I'm trying to catch up) and Kell has me totally smitten. Thusly, it's my obligatory duty to broadcast it to everyone on RMN who doesn't give a fuck.

Besides that I don't know. Watch a movie I guess? I'm shitty at managing negative emotions so I usually just end up stewing when I get upset about something. If I don't have any beer in the fridge.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=unity

I've got a Unikitty minifigure on my desk below my monitor and the sketch of a picture I recently commissioned of my cat girl Sarah massively inflated and burping (finished product reposted on my DevArt (do show the artist some love)) as my background, both of which are beaming smiles at me. Aside from that, either talk it out or play cathartic games.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Play video games. I forget about the rest of the world when I'm playing video games.

Aside from that, I try to watch funny videos to get me to laugh. Videos that never fail to get a laugh out of me are:

author=_______
im fourteen
author=LockeZ
pics or gtfo
Lmao

So I've been binge playing castlevania lately. And when I tried to play another side-scroller I kept trying to do things like double jump and use sub weapons.

Does this happen to anyone else?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
author=unity

The past 2 and half years has been like that for me, but on bad days, I listen to music, or if I have the option, I tell my repetoire of jokes...preferably to people that find them annoying.

Here's a sample:

A Buddhist monk walks into a pizza parlor and tells the clerk, "Make me one with everything."

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb? The usual amount. I just can't figure out how they got in there.

Confusius say: "Man who walk sideways through airport turnstile going to Bangkok."
nhubi
Liberté, égalité, fraternité
author=unity

Go read the responses people gave you in the Wyrm Warriors blog, xD.

For me, if it's a nice day I go sit in the park and watch the world go by, making up stories of the people that I see. Investing a little of myself in people with whom I have no connection takes me out of myself and lets me look at whatever is upsetting me from a wider angle.

If it's not that great a day I move that activity indoors, go to my local cafe or quiet bar with a book and just step into a different world for a while. I find that stepping away from my problem in some way allows me to look at it differently and therefore when I need to come back to it I can do so with a fresh perspective.

It doesn't mean I'm not going to still be upset about whatever it is, it just means I'm not going to let that be all that I am, dwelling on it just gores a hole in me, and that is never the best outcome.

That or I write, pouring that emotion I am feeling into my characters, in fact I've combined those activities before, taking a notebook with me to the park or cafe and just writing what I'm feeling into the characters as they strut upon the stage.

Though CinemaSins is always a go to if it's bucketing down outside and I can't be bothered finding my wellies.
author=unity

Read a good book, play a game, minecraft.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=TungerManU
author=unity
Yeah, music works well. It also helps if you own any dogs/cats.

I clean and love on my dog and cats! Animals are awesome for that, they are so simple.

I also binge watch seasons of shows lol