Hm, rate my purchases:

Miles from Nowhere by Nami Mun
2666 by Roberto Bolaño
Death with Interruptions by Jose Saramago
M*A*S*H: A Novel About Three Army Doctors by Richard Hooker
Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse
Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel García Márquez
Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

Fortune cookie again does not give fortune: " There's no boosting a man up the ladder unless he's willing to climb."
blitzen has been around for so long
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'm not comfortable with the position Teddy is in.
Speaking of Persona 4, are P3 and P4 worth buying a PS2? I never had one and I really feel like I'm missing out. Plus they're cheap since it's last-gen.

Also, I just ate a whole bunch of fudge and now I feel like barfing concentrated delicious.
Well i wouldn't buy a console just for two games, but i'm sure youd buy more as well, and there are loads of ace games for the ps2, so im gonna say yes.

I drank a whole load of coffee and biscuits and i feel like barfing mush.
The PS2 is one of the best systems imho, so yeah go for it.

I just ate snow crab sushi and a weird Japanese soft drink. It was good and I don't feel like vomiting.
Hah, talking about Japanese soft drinks, did you hear about that Potion drink they made tiime ago? Apparently it tastes like shit. I always wondered how far wrong you can really go with soft drinks.
Aw, my brother tried one of those potion things. I'm pretty sure it was just liquid sugar, and his reaction was kinda like that episode of the Simpsons where they went to Brazil, Homer ate something really sweet, then proceeded to lick the ground. "Hm... sweet... sweet... SWEEETTT!!!!!"
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
post=101560
I'm not comfortable with the position Teddy is in.

I concur. Also, guyabove, P4 is worth it. Don't bother with P3.
My brother's friend: so i made the mistake of asking anna if she wanted me to dress up for her party. now i have to find a costume

Brother: ok
ok
ok
let me get this straight
you're wearing a costume
on halloween
oh dear
that's a fucking awful situation man

Gah, I am so bored writing this story but I want to finish it. Maybe I'll do something else then get back to it later...
"You takin' her to Red Lobster with the cheddar biscuits. The fam ain't eatin' cheddar biscuits, but this random broad is eatin' cheddar biscuits!"
Craze
i bet she's a diva with a potion popping problem
Is that funny?
post=101832
Is that funny?

The Boondocks is very funny, yes.