WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

post=102201
I believe it's french? It's pronounced "m-ehm"

thx for reading my post. in the internet context it's apparently pronounced meem anyway
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
TESTICULAR CORDS ARE FOUR KILOMETERS LONG
Does welp mean well? How weird.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
This band's been performing at my school for "Christian Awareness Week" - saw them today myself - pretty awful, but watching the year 7's rave during their lunchtime "gigs" is the funniest thing ever.
Just walked through my living room with an advert for a programme on Channel 4 called "I'm 8 years old and I want a sex change" or something.

I love you Channel 4. You are the best channel.
Song currently stuck in head: "I've Got a Feeling" by Black-Eyed Peas. Thanks, homecoming...
Fuck I'm enjoying Monster even though I thought I was off animu forever. Ah well.
post=102387
Song currently stuck in head: "I've Got a Feeling" by Black-Eyed Peas. Thanks, homecoming...

My friend has been singing this during school to annoy me over the past few days... haha.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=102387

I love the way this song evolves as it goes on.
post=102387

Damn it... You just reminded me of that song. I loathe it immensely. I constantly have the damn thing in my head >:(.
I GOT A FEELING
THAT TONIGHT'S GUNNA BE A GOOD NIGHT
The server our website is hosted on has been compromised. So far as I can tell nothing's happened to our files, but anything sent out from the server either has an iframe (with malware?) inserted at the end of the page, or in the case of the php files I was working on when this first happened, completely replaced by said iframe.

>:(
post=102411
I GOT A FEELING
THAT TONIGHT'S GUNNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

Oh god... NOW IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD. Noooooooooooo!
post=102369
Does welp mean well? How weird.
no. i like to describe it as a noise of rueful acceptance of the status quo (sans francis rossi obviously)

Just walked through my living room with an advert for a programme on Channel 4 called "I'm 8 years old and I want a sex change" or something.
channel 4's documentaries are insane
post=102361
TESTICULAR CORDS ARE FOUR KILOMETERS LONG

idk bro some are longer than others ::)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
45 million CCTV cameras in the UK. Oh dear
post=102470
45 million CCTV cameras in the UK. Oh dear
we'll buy 'em all for £1.13 each
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=102382
programme

God damn it's refreshing to see that spelled right.