WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

THIS IS NOW THE DANCE FORUM

B-B-BONKERS
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

enormous sword

Terra has green hair

And I'm thinking about fooooooood, as I always do. I haven't eaten anything today. I wonder what I'll have for dinner though.

THIS IS NOW THE DANCE FORUM
Oh whoops, time to daaance:

Chicken dance!
thx ocean I'm glad you're on the ball
SORRY THAT IM LATE FOR THE DANCE PAR- wait a second...

WHERE ARE THE ANNOYING DANCE GIFS?

aw yeah
Ocean
Resident foodmonster

Here's one
my moonwalk gifs won't upload and i am crying like a baby
Where is Max McGee, Fallen-Griever, Mewd, and Otokokotononoto? (and a bunch of other "old timey" regulars?)
oto is snowed under with work afaik
Ocean why do you just pop up randomly? Long time no see/read/whatever. Did you get one of those real life things I warned you about? :<
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Where the hell is ARK

and why isn't he in IRC.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
After playing some of the RPG Games on here, I realize I cannot even reach that bar of successful they have acquired which makes me think I should quit "attempting" to make games since there are others out there far better out there than I.

Two minutes after thinking like this, I realize, I am a very negative person.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=103112
After playing some of the RPG Games on here, I realize I cannot even reach that bar of successful they have acquired which makes me think I should quit "attempting" to make games since there are others out there far better out there than I.

Two minutes after thinking like this, I realize, I am a very negative person.

This is exactly what I think every time I log on to this place. ;(
You always miss the shots you don't take. I think you two should simply get something out there, improve from given feedback and push yourselves to the limit. The people who have made successful RM games here didn't earn the success overnight, there's a lot of work, beta testing, time, and most of all: mistakes involved to get that far.
DARE

DARE TO BELIEVE YOU CAN SURVIVE
DARE

DARE TO KEEP ALL OF YOUR DREAMS ALIVE
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=103143
You always miss the shots you don't take. I think you two should simply get something out there, improve from given feedback and push yourselves to the limit. The people who have made successful RM games here didn't earn the success overnight, there's a lot of work, beta testing, time, and most of all: mistakes involved to get that far.

qft