WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Not sure. Upload one and see if it does anything. It should do it right away if it does. Otherwise, there are other sites out there that allow video uploads (thevideo is decent).

You could also look into storage places like Dropbox or Filehost and making multiple accounts.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Darigaaz, Future Helper and Heir of the King in the buzzing section. The fiascos behind those games, even my own entry for that event, just makes me want to faceplam.
Have you guys played the newest featured game?
It's really awesome! It has red in it, too!

Edit: I am so happy to see some of the games I reviewed have been selected garnered proper attention and are on the front page!!! NICE : D
Lol, I like how Pom’s in the same kind of category with all the other shitty games that are on the buzzing list right now. It’s probably the only semi-decent one that’s on there that shouldn't be on there at all, IMO. Besides, that spot should have gone to something like Sonic And The Chaos Dragons, or something.

Come on, RMN, get your shit together.

You would kick the Queen off her throne? She is and always shall be at the TOP of Buzzing.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!
Oh, f**k the queen. All we need is for our newly appointed pastor and super clairvoyant 64, arch-bishop Poodie-Pie the second, to reveal the mastery of another and the queen’s long timely reign of a hundred-thousand years shall fall like a stack of old playing cards.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm thinking of starting a forum game, with a comic as the narrative / actions of players. We could have simple HP stats, user designed weapons, and a plot dolled out from the outset about an evil queen who is possessed by her magic mirror, and a land under her oppressive magical reign.
April's Fools!
I AM THINKING OF REVOLUTION!1!!!1111!11111!!!!! OUR NAMES HAVE BEEN STRUCK FROM THE RECORD, NOW SHALL OUR FACES FOLLOW SUIT!!!!!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You do know that you're unfunny right?*cough*

So what april fools happenstances have you guys encountered on the web so far?
I haven't seen much, surprisingly. Deviantart is doing some weird shit about the lolwut pear.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Mirak
So what april fools happenstances have you guys encountered on the web so far?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Cheese it! It's Carl Sagan!

Imagine to my surprise when waking up at 2 PM on April Fool's morning that the Game Grumps would be LPing g.
Now imagine my crippling disappointment when it's not my G.

I'm officially done with this holiday.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
You my g dawg
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Mirak
You my g dawg
April Fools!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Anyone remember Bob's Game? It's back, and it's a Tetris clone.

THIS. IS. NOT. A. JOKE.
Dudesoft
Why do I have I Choose You achievements? Did something I did get spotlight attention or something? I've basically been gone all year!

April's Fools winner is definitely Rick & Morty Season 3, Episode 1 early stream.
There was a backlog of stuff that had been filled up all at once.
Dudesoft
Dang. There goes my 5666 ms!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Corfaisus

THIS. IS. NOT. A. JOKE.
I don't rememeber it. Should I? The name is pretty bad, so I feel like I'd remember it if I'd ever heard of it.
Corfaisus
author=LockeZ
author=Corfaisus

THIS. IS. NOT. A. JOKE.
I don't rememeber it. Should I? The name is pretty bad, so I feel like I'd remember it if I'd ever heard of it.

If you don't remember it, you need to go digging through the viral campaign that Mr. Robert "Yuu" Pelloni hosted throughout the late 2000s. From "faking" destroying his room and vandalizing the Nintendo World Store in New York City, to overall just sounding like a guy with too big an ego and too few mood stabilizers, he really made himself out to be quite the character. Nowadays, all that he worked for could've easily been accomplished via Kickstarter and Stream Greenlight (which, ultimately, he did). Also now it isn't an RPG like the big man upstairs promised, because I guess spending thousands of hours on assets isn't reason enough to continue on with writing a story to throw them in.

Also the dude protested Nintendo not giving him a developer's kit for the Nintendo DS by locking himself in his room for 100 days (cut to 30 after a "wicked headache"). That sure showed them (it didn't).

EDIT: Brilliance ahead.
I just had a brilliant idea for what bob's game could've been. Instead of it being just another Tetris clone, he should've made a Chip's Challenge clone with the monsters and Chip making use of all of his NPC assets and the detective guy (the one with the sunglasses and the blue hat/coat) represents Nintendo. Chip's new challenge becomes a quest to overcome Nintendo's every step to undermine his brilliant indie game and its release to the hungry masses by way of finding keys and other items that represent real world goals of his (the data chips strewn throughout the worlds obviously represent the developer's kit so pivotal to his game's release on the DS) that unlock paths and allow him to traverse dangerous hazards put in place by Nintendo that keep him from succeeding.

The final level is just a victory lap with Nintendo admitting it had gone about this whole ordeal completely wrong. That'll show 'em, eh Robert?

You're welcome.