WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Corfaisus
author=InfectionFiles
Why don't you comment, Corf?
author=ESBY
because it's easier to complain
Because I actually went out of my way to wrote a detailed review with 30 screenshots to accompany it like the guy wanted.
Awww, dude. Good for you! That's so cool ^.^
ESBY
extreme disappointment
with 30 screenshots i could make a flipbook
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=halibabica
I'm thinking about how many knives I'll be stabbed with when I have to finalize RMN World 2's stage list.

._.
I never had people actually angry with me in Last King of Hyrule, I just had people constantly getting depressed that their levels weren't good enough and quitting the project or giving up. Because they all expected to just submit a level and be done with it, not submit a level and then revise it 10 or 15 times as we all gave feedback to each-other. If there was more than one day of effort involved, they were just OUTTA THERE.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Further proof that Americans are dumbydumbs. Complements of Japanese game developers.
InfectionFiles
author=Corfaisus
Further proof that Americans are dumbydumbs.Complements of Japanese game developers.
At least we never banzai charged and wiped out our own entire units and threw our babies and ourselves over cliffs because of propaganda.

But yeah, I guess we suck at games at least.
author=Corfaisus
Further proof that Americans are dumbydumbs.Complements of Japanese game developers.

Still doesn't top their treatment of us during the Fire Emblem 7 tutorial.

Not to mention they omitted the 7 from the western release because it might confuzzle us.
InfectionFiles
Yikes, what happened to ReaperGurl
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Do you really care?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
We're not allowed to care, and that's what bugs me the most. It actually makes the whole scenario more interesting. What happened that was so horrendous and "disturbing" that it got wiped off the internet for good and invoked the dreaded double bold from Liberty not once but twice? It's almost enough to make me want to check the game out.

If only there was a name for this sort of phenomenon... like the *blank* effect. Hmm...
InfectionFiles
author=Mirak
Do you really care?
Is curious the same as care?
Mirak
At this point that person has made three statuses talking in a way so vague that it reminds me of the facebook statuses my stupid friends make that go something like "worst day of my life" with responses to questions like "what happened?" going something like "i don't want to talk about it", fuck giving that kind of shit attention.
About the game? It was 18+ and so denied here. Whatever else went on was probably between the developers but I'm not that interested about that. Likely a falling out over the game not being able to be put on sites that don't allow certain adult content. (In RMN's case detailed sexually explicit scenes. We don't mind a bit of sexing below a certain level, but something erotic and explicit? No.)

About the stuff to do with RMW? Basic getting angry over being banned for bad behaviour and blaming the mods instead of their own actions.

Me getting snappy? I've got a lot going on atm and don't have the inclination to deal with bullshit drama stirred up deliberately to cast lies on others just because they're upset over being banned for things they did that were not on and would see them banned on most other sites out there.

The usual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I'm snappy today, though. I'm going through a bit of a rough patch. My aunt (who lived with us through our childhood and teen/young adult years) is currently in critical care and likely will be dying today. Cognitively she's well - her mind works, she can walk around and her body is alright for the most part, but her lung is full of cancer and it needs draining every couple of hours. There's nothing they can do in order to fix it - it's too close to the heart to operate on, and it's all through her lungs, so she just has to pick a time to die.

She's only 47.

Add to that that today is my brother's birthday, easter is coming up, we've had my other brother's 'step'-daughter over here because he's been fighting with her mother (the last few days about 10 times) and just generally feeling like shit and well, yeah.

Not the best day today. orz
Wow Libby, that's tough but you know it's tough...
Cancer is such a disgusting, horrendous devil...
Every week I hear of someone losing a loved one of cancer, last year was me myself. And there's no way to detect this bullshit coming ahead, it just pops by and poisons you silently...

I'm not helping much by saying that. But everytime I hear of cancer I just get sadder and more paranoid : P

Welp, I hope one day these cancer-detecting pills they say have been discoreved are put to wide use. Ironic thing is that X-raying provokes cancer.

As for RMN Drama... why the fuck
Libby's right to just cut it at the root, I can't believe drama still happens here in 2017 with so many problems in the world but i guess every year people turn 13, and it was me who did so in 2007.
Mirak
author=Liberty
She's only 47.
Fuck that's rough.
We've had a while to come to terms with it, but it's still shit. She's had cancer for a few years now - started with skin cancer due to some moles and just spread over time. The worst thing is that if she'd gotten them cut out early she likely would have caught it in time but she decided to put it off instead... and cancer is insidious.

Seriously, if you're worried about something being cancerous, get it checked out straight away. It's better to catch it early than leaving it. It can mean the difference between life and death. Literally.
Mirak
How do you even begin to suspect if something you have is cancerous though? Like, i have quite a few (small) moles on my body and i'm covered in spots but all my life i've thought they were natural and well, benign.
If they change colour/darken/start to grow/get itchy... get them checked.
More "my mom's a tattooist" stories but she specifically coursed dermatology (not in college but had a specific course) in order to both understand the structure of the skin and the biological processes that happen when it is tattooed, and also to be able to assess whether moles and other skin anomalies are indicative of cancer

she did save the life of a couple of her clients, one of them was gonna HIDE the cancerous moles with a huge ass tattoo in his back. She didn't tattoo him, sent him to the doctor and indeed he had cancer, he removed it and returned a few months later to finally get his tat. She also taught other tattooists to identify potential skin cancer spots and actively spreads awareness of it to this day, also she does breast cancer scar coverage for free : P

skin cancer awareness is very important... i think its one of the very few types of cancer that can have an early diagnosis if you're aware... like breast and prostrate cancer where you press-check

anything more internal and you're out of luck...
Oh no! I'm so sorry, Libby ;w; Losing people to cancer sucks - it's gotten more than a few of my family. :/

@Jo You can actually tell stories about your mom all day and I'd be cool with it because she's pretty badass tbh. Good thing that guy got his tattoo where he did!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm so sorry, Libby. I wish there was something to say.