WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=pianotm
Delsin7
But have you found the secret of the grail?
You must choose, but choose wisely.

It's always "Sorry!" this, or "Forgive me!" that, or "I'm not worthy!"
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Delsin7
author=Corfaisus
I did it. I beat the game.

But have you found the secret of the grail?

Yeah, and it's to the ring of a Lv.120 Black Knight Titan.

What a slap in the face just about every depiction of the "Holy Grail" is. As though a handful of common folk and a leader claiming to be something sacrilegious having a solemn meeting in private could seriously afford and/or smuggle around a massive solid gold chalice set aside for the Lord's temple that was ransacked and reduced to rubble by King Nebuchadnezzar hundreds of years prior. That makes absolutely no sense no matter who you're asking.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=kentona
author=Dudesoft
blahblahblablah emoshit.
There was that time you killed Rita McNeal with your art
Had to be done. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it.

Templar Knights, ho!
Issue 1
Issue 2
Which one of you destroyed Dinobot in Discord?
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Just how much more frigging work I have left to do on my Lunar fan game... =__=;;
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=TheGiantHand
Just how much more frigging work I have left to do on my Lunar fan game... =__=;;

I think the answer to this question is measured in years than any other time-unit. Like, I did a mess-ton of prep-work and test-projects before I even thought about starting SuikoProject. Even then, if it's any consolation, how long it will take me to finish that project would probably still be measured in years.

Also, think about how long something like Final Fantasy - Blackmoon Prophecy was in development.

*Edit: Of course, it probably doesn't help one's productivity if one is feeling depressed (or whatever), and would rather emulate PS2 games over actually working on stuff.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I'm house sitting for my parents while they're off visiting family. As they left, they smugly told me, "We don't have to worry about you raiding our fridge, because you can't cook for shit! "

I mean, they're right, but still... ;_;
"Your blue cheese looked moldy so I threw it out."
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Blue cheese IS mold, though!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Red_Nova
I'm house sitting for my parents while they're off visiting family. As they left, they smugly told me, "We don't have to worry about you raiding our fridge, because you can't cook for shit! "

I mean, they're right, but still... ;_;
That's mean lol

edit: And I'd raid it out of spite
Red_Nova
Oh hell yeah. Everything I can take in that fridge will be mine. Problem is there's so much raw stuff in there that I have no idea what to do with. They made sure to not buy more groceries at least a week, maybe longer, before I came over so that everything is empty. Clever bastards.

I'll figure something out, though. They're not gonna beat me.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
If you have carrots you can eat some raw after you've washed and peeled them. Tastes great too.
InfectionFiles
Can never go wrong with throwing a bunch of raw crap into a pot with some broth or plain water and cooking it for awhile
author=Red_Nova
Blue cheese IS mold, though!

thatsthejoke.jpg
Red_Nova
I think my cat may actually not be... all there.

So this cat is a very loving and adorable little guy. He loves to boop noses and make friends with EVERYONE. Even others that may not want to be friends with him. Enter the dog. An old and grumpy girl who doesn't want to be friends with the cat, but tolerates his presence. Except when he tries the aforementioned nose boop.

Answer me this: When an animal growls at you, what is your reaction?

A: Back away slowly.
B: Shut down all cognitive processes and try to boop noses with the growling animal.

...I'll give you three guesses on which option this dumbass cat picked.

So, naturally, the dog wasn't a fan of the nose boop. So much so that she lashed out and managed to bite the cat. Thankfully, the cat came out inharmed (the dog is 16 years old. Either she doesn't have the energy to really chomp down, or it was a soft bite meant to get him to stay away), but imagine me in the moment not knowing if I needed to rush someone to the hospital.

But here's the punchline: After being growled at, after being snapped at, after being bitten, this oblivious, brain-dead moron of a cat decides to immediately go in for another nose boop! As if the last four goddamn seconds didn't even happen!

Man, I love this cat, but sometimes I just want to throw him across a room.

...This is why I'm house sitting, by the way.
InfectionFiles
That cat is the embodiment of what people should be.

It's not the cat's fault. He understands more than we do. ;_;
Red_Nova
If you've seen all the dumb things this cat has done, you may change your words, haha.

The Power of Love is a wonderful solution, but when an animal tried to take chunks out of you, you maaaaay want to consider alternative solutions.